What's new

Justin Bieber arrested 'drag-racing while intoxicated'

Any factual data on that? Or, is that just the typical "this is my opinion so it's a fact" trendy America bash garbage we see so often from other people who live in glass houses?

As for Justin, he is making a complete buffoon of himself. The kid needs some help. Instead, all he has is "yes men" who are riding on his gravy train. Too afraid to try and correct him, or dare say something he wouldn't like. He probably has a serious God complex too.

Data? Visit his Wiki page and check how many million albums he sold. But I cant really blame a 300 year old culture for being too shallow in terms of what they would define as art or music.

for more news: go to
BuzzFeed
press the following key sequence: up, up ... down down... left , right... left, right .... b , a
(up = up arrow key...)

who cares except salena gomez?
IMO this thread doesn't belong in world affairs

Data? Visit his Wiki page and check how many million albums he sold. But I cant really blame a 300 year old culture for being too shallow in terms of what they would define as art or music.

Please spare me your hyper-nationalist arrogance ok? What does that have to do with the IQ of the American teen? Not all American teens listen to Justin Beiber. The ones that do, thats their choice. I personally think his music is not good. Also, he has many teen fans all over the world. Not just in America. You might want to remember that fact. Lastly, just because people listen to a certain kind of music, that doesn't make them dumb or low IQ. Might make their taste in music a bit on the lacking side though.

Last edited:
Please spare me your hyper-nationalist arrogance ok? What does that have to do with the IQ of the American teen? Not all American teens listen to Justin Beiber. The ones that do, thats their choice. I personally think his music is not good. Also, he has many teen fans all over the world. Not just in America. You might want to remember that fact. Lastly, just because people listen to a certain kind of music, that doesn't make them dumb or low IQ. Might make their taste in music a bit on the lacking side though.

whatever floats your boat mate. you are free to dismiss it as any way you feel justified. i'm happy to see a generation of american kids being dumbed down.

whatever floats your boat mate. you are free to dismiss it as any way you feel justified. i'm happy to see a generation of american kids being dumbed down.

Yeah, thats awesome. Thanks so much for being so open minded about cultures other than your own :sarcastic: Thankfully though, many of your fellow Indians here are much more nuanced and rational. Have a good day.

Yeah, thats awesome. Thanks so much for being so open minded about cultures other than your own :sarcastic: Thankfully though, many of your fellow Indians here are much more nuanced and rational. Have a good day.

on the appropriate thread I would be critical of my own country's issues. to give you an example from popular culture, the bombay film industry, which we call bollywood, is responsible for reinforcing the stigma against dark skin after the british left. In 70 years India has not changed one bit in its acceptance of less than 'fair' skin. And the film industry is singularly responsible as the culprit. Can any Indian on this forum name one dark skinned actor of either gender who has had commercial fame? When the industry promotes 'fair', it justifies our bias.
Not to mention the awesome content of melodrama thats a must in every movie, that does its part in dumbing down a large portion of India's youth as well.

on the appropriate thread I would be critical of my own country's issues. to give you an example from popular culture, the bombay film industry, which we call bollywood, is responsible for reinforcing the stigma against dark skin after the british left. In 70 years India has not changed one bit in its acceptance of less than 'fair' skin. And the film industry is singularly responsible as the culprit. Can any Indian on this forum name one dark skinned actor of either gender who has had commercial fame? When the industry promotes 'fair', it justifies our bias.
Not to mention the awesome content of melodrama thats a must in every movie, that does its part in dumbing down a large portion of India's youth as well.
justine bieber has a world wide fan base, and the guy is canadian. How does it reflect badly on american, dont unnecessarity sermonize people plz.

justine bieber has a world wide fan base, and the guy is canadian. How does it reflect badly on american, dont unnecessarity sermonize people plz.
im not sermonizing, relax. i made an observation. sorry if my opinion offended you. will try not to have one. the point is beiber is stupid shit and a bunch of people idolize him, mostly americans. good for them.

and I also know there are a bunch of 30 year old dads with 8 year old gilrs who are nuts about this guy. you may feel compelled to defend their behaviour. i suggest you pray they grow out of it soon instead of stoning me.

im not sermonizing, relax. i made an observation. sorry if my opinion offended you. will try not to have one. the point is beiber is stupid shit and a bunch of people idolize him, mostly americans. good for them.
its your view, I quite like him.. although I like irish twin jedward much more. what is your view on them? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom