What's new

Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Yasakuni Shrine Honoring War Criminals in Tokyo

Is he going to perform inside the shrine? Oh pretty please. :D

Justin Bieber is son of bitch, I mean in the U.S., he drunk a lot, throw eggs to neighbors windows, drive over speed and gets caught by the police.

Is he going to perform inside the shrine? Oh pretty please. :D

that is the best way for the ghosts in the criminal shrine to move their graves out of the shrine
haha no more abe shinzo visits in future! Peace!

this junkie is reaping 2 harvests
once in japan visiting the war-criminal shrine
then in China and SK after apologies

Chinese will forgive him. Chinese has forgiven Japanese administration of Diaoyu islands because of hugs from creepy japanese in Beijing.

But many Japanese opinion, they are patriotic heroes, descendants commemorate their ancestors, what is at fault? As early as the end of the war!

But many Japanese opinion, they are patriotic heroes, descendants commemorate their ancestors, what is at fault? As early as the end of the war!
Japan could remove the criminals of WWII out from that temple, and then, Chinese people will say nothing whatever how many times Japan's PM want to visit there. Maybe a good idea.

Japan could remove the criminals of WWII out from that temple, and then, Chinese people will say nothing whatever how many times Japan's PM want to visit there. Maybe a good idea.

that is nothing dude
you people are so blind to see the undercurrent
they are using the temple as a front to cover their real intention of worshipping the war criminals for periodic injections in their arms during their continuing course of reviving imperialism

they follow the criminal ghosts, not the temple.

bieber-2.png
QQ截图20140423131939.jpg

MACO: Bieber, would you marry me?
Bieber: As long as you love me.....

Japan welcome you!

He went to Yasukuni Shrine? Why?

Bieber himself is retard, no question about that. But I think his marketing manager and campaign is behind all these. Scandal and affairs are really low level method to get singers or entertainers more famous, compared to this retard way.

I think this Bieber actrally doesnt know what this Yasukuni Shrine is, just like a people going to Catalonia with a Real Madrid Tshirt.

Maybe, in the West, people know little about this Yasukuni Shrine, let alone the all sad history of Asia. Bieber should finish his high school, and get some education.

Wow huge satire. Only the creepy and junkie will forgive, man!
Friend, it's partially satirical but sadly some truths. Many regular Chinese have soft heart in life. I see it here. Vietnamese spreading lies and trolling, but a Vietnamese makes a neutral comment and most Chinese members change their tone and treat them nicer until they troll again

Back
Top Bottom