What's new

Justice Qazi Faiz Isa appointed Chief Justice of Pakistan by President Arif Alvi

Pakistani judiciary that ranks 139 globally deserves a CJ like this fraud Fazi Isa

Nothing surprising here

this is serious joke with Pakistan . A man who walkout of his hearing without giving his money trail and now will be CJ of Pakistan .... good news for Nawaz, but rest of Pakistan good luck.
All crooks joint venture ..

10153101b5fc377.png

So PTI approved judges should be appointed? These appointments should be on merit, not on the basis of party affiliations.

Qazi Faez Isa have declared his assets.

People do not post personal information on the website, normally. I will not either.

Pressing question is what was PTI's beef with Qazi Faez Isa? How PTI has alienated so many in the country?

PDM is simply taking advantage of the fallout.

So PTI approved judges should be appointed? These appointments should be on merit, not on the basis of party affiliations.

Qazi Faez Isa have declared his assets.

People do not post personal information on the website, normally. I will not either.

Pressing question is what was PTI's beef with Qazi Faez Isa? How PTI has alienated so many in the country?

PDM is simply taking advantage of the fallout.
I think people here fail to understand , how he made billions of rupees and how he transport that money to UK and Spain ...plus he said he has nothing to do with his wife asset...who was only school teacher decades ago and bought expensive flats in UK...... this not question of PTI. He gave clean chit in Hudabia paper mill case ... there is no case in the world which shut on Time barred argument ...Time barred only related to debt related cases, not corruption . Now same crook Ishaq Dar sitting next to Isa in Parliament....what a joke ...
So declaring asset is not a question, how he made that money, how he transport that money.... there is no record ..

Back
Top Bottom