What's new

Justice Pakistani style: UZMA Khan V Riaz Malik Khandan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
uzman1.jpg

There is a saying in the Sub-Continent, "Ganda hai per Dhanda he ye".

The shame is that this saying is fitting on Pakistani justice system more than it should be.
In a sane and mature society, it shouldn't be happening even once.

Uzma made hue and cry that media is not covering her case. Made bold claims that she is in for a long haul to clear her name and get justice. She wouldn't even care if she loses her life in her quest for justice.

She said she struggled to get the "FIR" registered against those who were responsible to attack her and her sister at "their" resident.

Today the news is that she had withdrawn her FIR/allegations against Malik Riaz's family.
Her sister Huma Khan has submitted statement under section 164 of Criminal Code of Pakistan that they were not attacked by any member of Malik Riaz's family. She injured themselves stepping on the broken glass.
Her sister Uzma Khan registered FIR due to misunderstanding and Malik Riaz family is innocent.

EZgnKRvWoAMwLuz

Journalist Saqib says in his twit that an agreement/deal had been done.
In the video , which i cannot post because of my account locked by Twitter, he said that he has credible information the deal is done for Rupees 5 Crores and an apartment in Dubai.

upload_2020-6-2_15-52-29.png

It is all good, which ends good.

But , the thing is this, where are the charges of perverting the course of justice and wasting police time, etc. etc. !!

5 Crore doesn't seem alot, itnay me tou ajj kaal pindi/islamabad me 1 kanal ka makan bhi nahi milta. Don't know about apartment in Dubai, have to know the dimensions and the location of apartment to assume its worth.

Not a good deal. I feel they settled for way too less, they could gotten more but thats just my opinion.

Sad, the whole situation is. The relatives of Malik Riaz wouldn't learn the important lesson which they needed to learn since its not a big loss, also the actresses didn't get as much as they could have gotten, for all the mess they had to go through.

Malik Riaz: I will make to them an offer they can't refuse. :smokin::cool::D:p:lol:8-)

btw, we don't know both sides of story and settlement is also part of justice all around the globe. I guess they got justice as they demanded in public too.

This is actually a failure of the justice system. The weak will always end up bowing down to the rich & powerful os dont blame the girls. Its a damn shame on us.

This is actually a failure of the justice system. The weak will always end up bowing down to the rich & powerful os dont blame the girls. Its a damn shame on us.

In this case the rich bowed down to a scam artist aka high level prostitutes.

I am sure PTV could have shown it. It's now Insaaf ki government and they control the content.

Kya Malik Riaz Bani gala bhi control karta hai?

maybe they got what they want and maybe it was the better option.but now with this in mind public support will go down for such cases in future even for the legit oppressed ones.coz every one will say kuch ley dey k maamla khatam hojayega.why making a noise.public was made mamu again in this case

5 Crore doesn't seem alot, itnay me tou ajj kaal pindi/islamabad me 1 kanal ka makan bhi nahi milta. Don't know about apartment in Dubai, have to know the dimensions and the location of apartment to assume its worth.

Not a good deal. I feel they settled for way too less, they could gotten more but thats just my opinion.

Sad, the whole situation is. The relatives of Malik Riaz wouldn't learn the important lesson which they needed to learn since its not a big loss, also the actresses didn't get as much as they could have gotten, for all the mess they had to go through.
bro 5 crore is more than enough for her She is not even worth that much. Auqat hi kia hai iski.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom