What's new

Justice Maqbool Baqar attack: Mastermind arrested in Karachi

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Justice Maqbool Baqar attack: Mastermind arrested in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

KARACHI: The mastermind behind the attack on Sindh High Court (SHC) judge, Justice Maqbool Baqar was arrested from the Manghopir area along with his accomplices.

The raid which led to the arrests was conducted by the CID Police who also claimed to have recovered arms and explosives.

At least nine people including eight security personnel were killed in the attack on Justice Baqar’s convoy on June 26 as it was passing through Burns Road in Karachi. Justice Baqar and 14 others were injured in the attack.

Good. Now put him on trail and punish him according to law which has been missing in Pakistan

Justice Maqbool Baqar attack: Mastermind arrested in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

KARACHI: The mastermind behind the attack on Sindh High Court (SHC) judge, Justice Maqbool Baqar was arrested from the Manghopir area along with his accomplices.

The raid which led to the arrests was conducted by the CID Police who also claimed to have recovered arms and explosives.

At least nine people including eight security personnel were killed in the attack on Justice Baqar’s convoy on June 26 as it was passing through Burns Road in Karachi. Justice Baqar and 14 others were injured in the attack.

I wanted to visit the area when I was in Karachi a couple of years back couldn't do it- everyone said it was too dangerous :(

I wanted to visit the area when I was in Karachi a couple of years back couldn't do it- everyone said it was too dangerous :(

you should visit that place and don't forget to pay the visit to the crocodile of manghopir shrine and also take a bath in hot springs.

now trial him and all the culprits and hang them till death !

good job FC/Police/intelligence dep and Chief Justice Sindh High Court

I guess names and photos are confidential.

Sharia law should be applied all of them should be blown to pieces eye of an eye.

I guess names and photos are confidential.

Sharia law should be applied all of them should be blown to pieces eye of an eye.

Call me primitive or whatever but I dont think these terrorists deserve anything but death by public hanging.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom