What's new

Just Spoke to Wing Commander Azman Khalil

oh .. thanks for Explanations :tup:

on Topic , Windjammer is lucky too meet those hero's , and see F-16's and Fighter jets , i never seen one :cray:
only in the sky , from way too distance :sick:
Pata hi nai chalta kon sa jaahaz hai :sick:
Albeit, i have met some of these air warriors but not this particular gentleman, just spoken to him over the phone.

Albeit, i have met some of these air warriors but not this particular gentleman, just spoken to him over the phone.

you are very lucky :)
seriously meeting and talking to these guys is just something very unforgettable experience of life , i really wish some day i will visit event like Ideas or Parade :) and meet those people are who are basically responsible to our safety ...

well as you say you talk with one on the phone , so do you know them Personally or they just give you their personal info like this ? i mean are they comfortable with it ?? or may be you are not a Civilian :)

But you claimed on an open forum to know all the facts. Now you are hiding behind the Sarkari skirt. What I think is that Captain popeye has run out of spinach!!! People in the know never claim to know anything my friend!!!!
Regards
Araz

Arey naraz miyan; whatever keeps you happy and floats your boat! But what you do not know cannot be said of the whole world.
In the meanwhile; just deal with the PAF which is now in the role of a conscientious "Corsican Mother out to preserve her daughter's virginity". Read up on the social practices in the Corse to understand that. :D

Arey naraz miyan; whatever keeps you happy and floats your boat! But what you do not know cannot be said of the whole world.
In the meanwhile; just deal with the PAF which is now in the role of a conscientious "Corsican Mother out to preserve her daughter's virginity". Read up on the social practices in the Corse to understand that. :D
Bhai.
Na main naaraz hon na mujhay aap ki baaton say kuch faraq parta hai. I asked you to simply back up a statement that you made. Can you do it or not. What Corsican mothers do or don't do to preserve their daughters virginity is neither of my interest nor worth me wasting my time acquiring useless knowledge. If you don't have an answeror even want to answer simply stop replying to my posts or otherwise come out with an answer. Fair and square. No narazgi or bezargi debate please.
Araz

I have a very important question. PAF having 468 fighter plane and out of that only 125 planes are 4th Generation and rest (343 plane) are 2nd Generation and PAF pace for 4th Generation plane is very slow and just increase by 25 planes per year and by that mean we need almost 14 years to get the the target. So my question to them is that how can they faster the pace? and what alternative source they are looking. Please send me private massage and don't post it in the forum.

I have a very important question. PAF having 468 fighter plane and out of that only 125 planes are 4th Generation and rest (343 plane) are 2nd Generation and PAF pace for 4th Generation plane is very slow and just increase by 25 planes per year and by that mean we need almost 14 years to get the the target. So my question to them is that how can they faster the pace? and what alternative source they are looking. Please send me private massage and don't post it in the forum.
No secret cure. As long as economic climate remains the same the progress will be slow. As economy improves the pace may hasten.

No secret cure. As long as economic climate remains the same the progress will be slow. As economy improves the pace may hasten.

do you have any idea how much a used F-16 sq cost ?? like the one we just bought from Jordanians

do you have any idea how much a used F-16 sq cost ?? like the one we just bought from Jordanians
Kyon Marey bhai. Aap ka chanda Jamma karne ka programme hai.
Seriously I don't know of anyone who knows the answer to that question.
Araz

Kyon Marey bhai. Aap ka chanda Jamma karne ka programme hai.
Seriously I don't know of anyone who knows the answer to that question.
Araz

hahahah Kash ke Chanda ker ke PAF ko ek sq gift ker sakta ... but i guess once the economy will improve , they will buy new birds ..
and ok no problem ... :)
next question is there any rule that if an Airforce want to buy some fighter planes, they have to buy a whole sq ? or they can buy in unusual numbers ?

I might just be nitpicking at a typo here but the Mirages (since after the ROSE upgrades) and F-7Ps/PGs are third Gen not second Gen.

Last edited:
hahahah Kash ke Chanda ker ke PAF ko ek sq gift ker sakta ... but i guess once the economy will improve , they will buy new birds ..
and ok no problem ... :)
next question is there any rule that if an Airforce want to buy some fighter planes, they have to buy a whole sq ? or they can buy in unusual numbers ?
Sorry. I have just seen your post. There is no problems with buying small numbers if you have the plane in your inventory. However in case of a new plane becwuse of infrastructure setup cost it is not a viable solution.
Case in point PAF keeps requesting more bl.15s rather than bl. 30- 32 or 40- 42. The infrastructure would mean we either have larger numbers or not.

Back
Top Bottom