What's new

Just Phor Phun . . .

i don't think @WebMaster will appreciate that pic. :D
Its just Phor Phun:p:
Found out also Nihonjin1051^ - ^
image.jpeg

our resident vampire, @B+ Dracula, infiltrating a blood bank on monday evening :

djBVdTU3b2I2eVkx_o_frankie-ray-geico-dracula-commercial---happier-than-.jpg

on tuesday evening he goes to a hospital, pretending to be ill, to get fed on his favorite blood group ( b+ of course ) :

dracula.jpg~c200

on wednesday he tried the same trick at tuesday's hospital but they kicked him out so he here is raiding the hospital blood bank after dark :

vampiresbreakfast_bloodbank.jpg

thus filled with enriching b+ blood, our friend becomes a picture of health and ready to entice the ladies and charm the men :

tumblr_lszjgxfzK31r0koo8.png

our resident vampire, @B+ Dracula, infiltrating a blood bank on monday evening :

djBVdTU3b2I2eVkx_o_frankie-ray-geico-dracula-commercial---happier-than-.jpg

on tuesday evening he goes to a hospital, pretending to be ill, to get fed on his favorite blood group ( b+ of course ) :

dracula.jpg~c200

on wednesday he tried the same trick at tuesday's hospital but they kicked him out so he here is raiding the hospital blood bank after dark :

vampiresbreakfast_bloodbank.jpg

thus filled with enriching b+ blood, our friend becomes a picture of health and ready to entice the ladies and charm the men :

tumblr_lszjgxfzK31r0koo8.png
If you keep Insulting my horrorful name again and again....then Iam going to change it by requesting the mods ....Instead of keeping all you under my fear :blink: you are enjoying it Just like a Barbie Doll :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom