What's new

Just not defence, new improved S-400s can hit back

Pak should develop EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) weap, if they
havn't already done so.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The wire is reporting WaterAid, the most prominent global agency that tracks sanitation of developing countries with U.N collaboration

From the article

https://thewire.in/health/732-million-india-tops-list-number-people-without-access-toilets-report

So again, the truth remains india is literally the largest sh!thole in the world :lol:

Your "indiatimes" link won't save anything. Modi govt's publishing fake lists without any independent corroboration just to score some brownie points. Its hindu culture to sh!t in open because having a toilet in home is considered "dirty" (typical backward brahmanical thought process). I studied that at my university in US!

Whatever report or link you pick, it shows india to be the largest sh!thole in the world while Pakistan is no way near the same levels of open defecation and lack of toilets (in percentage terms).

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
lol , I am Quoting the survey report which present by independent agencies in 2018 and you talking about 2017 report :rofl::rofl:

The independent agency from UNICIF / Water AID / World bank presented their finding in new report which says , 300 millions people stop already since 2014.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-14 at 5.27.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-14 at 5.27.27 PM.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 267
Neither I'm a kid, nor did I mention anywhere about India becoming invincible, did I ??? I was merely saying that don't ever expect to take down S-400 system as a cakewalk, if you think so, that will make you a dumb kid. :lol::lol::lol:

Regarding, Indo-US relationship, you just don't understand that it is India who calls the shots. U.S.A simply can't afford to loose India (for whatever reason) to opposing camp or even being neutral. Why don't you rather watch the following video from one of your own renowned analysts and enlighten yourself besides mere Trolling. LOL :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Whatever weapon India buy our Nuclear missiles neutralize it and what India is doing to closing down any chance of conventional exchange.....period

May i remind you, this is PDF not some Indian set up where it's always a case of blind leading blind.
The last thing you should be talking about is itch as it's not long ago when the mere 8 F-16s made Indians go into a melt down.

I'm sorry but there's no use pretending that some forums are inherently more special and righteous than others.
I have accounts on multiple forums and its basically the same everywhere including pdf, so do get off that high horse.

LOL, the difference between your "itch" and ours is that we can actually do something about ours while "others" just vent ineffectually all over the place, achieving nothing.

LMFAOOO what? Are you in your senses or high on cow piss like hindus are always?

There you go. Numbers from 2017

732 million indians lack toilets now ????????

Your women sh!t in open :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Omg this keeps getting better ????

https://thewire.in/health/732-million-india-tops-list-number-people-without-access-toilets-report

india is literally the biggest sh!thole in the world....LITERALLY A SH!THOLE

Majority of people in india lack toilet. Pakistan has FAR LESS people by percentage that lack sanitation.

Sorry we are not uncivilized hindus who drink piss. We are clean :rofl::rofl:

Gandus*tani, ye dekh

Population that practices open defecation (i.e, shit in open)

india: 40%
Pakistan: 11%

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?locations=IN-PK

Worldbank figures....

india is literally the world's largest shithole

Yawn, classic pakistani resorting to stale strawman arguments and red herrings when they can't keep up.

You must be so proud that pakistanis are literally only better at defecating than India, coz in every other metric you lot are not even in our league, started a space program before us but nowhere near us today, had every opportunity and help from the west yet still ends up with a $hitty GDP, lol.
How does it feel being better at being ousted at every war, being cut in half and un-named by a country like India?

Back
Top Bottom