What's new

Just joined

Do some of the forum rules needs to be reconsider ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • May be

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
plz tell me how to use ths forum and how can i ask any ques here :(

Thank you Arsalan sahab, I am an advocate by profession and currently pursuing an LLM. Interests include economics, strategic studies, demographics and reading about pretty much every thing and every subject other than my course books.
Nice to have you on board!

Enjoy your stay and i will look forward for further interaction with you. :)

Best regards!
:welcome:to :pdf:

plz tell me how to use ths forum and how can i ask any ques here :(
Just look for the related thread/topics in carious sections and make a post there.

For example, if you need to ask something about army, there is a section for Pakistan Army, go in there, look for the topic you are interested in, for example, if it is about tanks there are topics/threads about Al Khalid tank, Al Zarar, future procuremtn plans etc, you can go the the most relevant thread and make a post there. Similarly if it is sports you are interested in, there is a section for that and there you can find different topics/threads like cricket, PSL, Football and MANY other things, go there and make a post there. Same of politics, tourism, all arms of military, international affairs, sections of military forces of OTHER countries etc etc.

Just go around, look at different sections and you will find things that are of your interest.

Make a post there. :)

If you want to direct your question to someone particular, use @ <space> < person name> while you are writing person name, a drop menu will open and you can select the user name you want to address from that menu, that person will get a notification that you have asked something.

Here, this will be helpful as well:
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/forum-book.111/

Welcome to PDF, enjoy you stay and i hope it will be useful for both, yourself and the forum.

Regards!

Best regards!

Just look for the related thread/topics in carious sections and make a post there.

For example, if you need to ask something about army, there is a section for Pakistan Army, go in there, look for the topic you are interested in, for example, if it is about tanks there are topics/threads about Al Khalid tank, Al Zarar, future procuremtn plans etc, you can go the the most relevant thread and make a post there. Similarly if it is sports you are interested in, there is a section for that and there you can find different topics/threads like cricket, PSL, Football and MANY other things, go there and make a post there. Same of politics, tourism, all arms of military, international affairs, sections of military forces of OTHER countries etc etc.

Just go around, look at different sections and you will find things that are of your interest.

If you want to direct your question to someone particular, use @ <space> < person name> while you are writing person name, a drop menu will open and you can select the user name you want to address from that menu, that person will get a notification that you have asked something.

Welcome to PDF, enjoy you stay and i hope it will be useful for both, yourself and the forum.

Regards!

thanku so much bt ther saying "Please note that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section."
i didnt get it what they r trying to say

thanku so much bt ther saying "Please note that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section."
i didnt get it what they r trying to say
Oh, so you are trying to start a new topic/thread. Well for that you need, as you said "to make 5 posts or more".
Currently you have made 4 posts already and so after the criteria is met you will be able to start new threads. However please note in most of the cases, there is no need to start a new thread. There is often a thread already running on the topic of your interest and you can just open that and make a post there, asking your question in the ongoing discussion. No need to start new threads for everything as it makes getting access to the info difficult.

Best regards!

Regards!

Sure Arsalan.

Oh, so you are trying to start a new topic/thread. Well for that you need, as you said "to make 5 posts or more".
Currently you have made 4 posts already and so after the criteria is met you will be able to start new threads. However please note in most of the cases, there is no need to start a new thread. There is often a thread already running on the topic of your interest and you can just open that and make a post there, asking your question in the ongoing discussion. No need to start new threads for everything as it makes getting access to the info difficult.
thanku :)

Asalam O Alaikum,

Just joined this forum, known to me, quit some time ago.

Some rules seems anoying, like when you can't post with weblinks.
Such rules might be good to avoid spammers, but what if someone want post some serious stuff ???

Any ways, let see ..... :)
Welcome and watch your 6.

Back
Top Bottom