What's new

Just joined

Do some of the forum rules needs to be reconsider ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • May be

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

zaidigee72

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam O Alaikum,

Just joined this forum, known to me, quit some time ago.

Some rules seems anoying, like when you can't post with weblinks.
Such rules might be good to avoid spammers, but what if someone want post some serious stuff ???

Any ways, let see ..... :)

Asalam O Alaikum,

Such rules might be good to avoid spammers, but what if someone want post some serious stuff ???

Restrictions are enabled to make hard for human spammers to spam the board. After sometime and few posts, you should have full access.

Why not u r using your old ID ? dual IDS prohibited.

haha, as i said this forum was known to me since quit some time, but I made my ID recently and its my first and only account as long as remember. :)

you created a poll in your first thread. :lol:

but welcome, ji, welcome.

you can use the below format from "new introductions" thread to introduce yourself in more detail :

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
4) What interests you here?
5) What is your profession?
6) Future plans?

---

@WebMaster , why are there two introduction methods : "new introductions" and individual intro threads??

I am new here. But, I have a little experience in some discussion areas and thus have 50:50 opinion about the rules of this kind of discussion places since they are mainly running by the moderators itself.

Asalam O Alaikum,

Welcome and watch your 6

welcome @zaidigee72 and @Will Strout
Tell us about yourselves. We hope that you will have good experience. This website is unique in a sense that it welcomes individuals and critical thinkers from different disciplines all around the world. No matter who you are and what you believe, discuss with us.
Also,a piece of advise: Beware of trolls. Avoid discussing with them and have fun with your new friends:)

regards

Back
Top Bottom