What's new

Just Another Indian Girl to Marry Pakistani Cricketer

Seems to be a common trend for Pak cricketers (past and present) to marry overseas Pak nationals or foreign nationals. Both Wasim Akram and Waqar Yunus have married Australian nationals and no doubt many Pak players are married to British citizens.

Seems to be a common trend for Pak cricketers (past and present) to marry overseas Pak nationals or foreign nationals. Both Wasim Akram and Waqar Yunus have married Australian nationals and no doubt many Pak players are married to British citizens.

Few cricketers dont make it a trend. Also no harm in marrying a person of different nationality.

Few cricketers dont make it a trend. Also no harm in marrying a person of different nationality.
Seems to be occurring more regular. Imra Tahir of South Africa also married a S. A national, Azhar Mahmoud married a British national, Shoeib Malik married an Indian national. where have I stated it is wrong? Average Pakistanis in Europe are marrying people of various backgrounds. In UK it's very common to see Pakistanis marrying Indian muslim or Bangladeshis.

Same nationality.

Define regular, or should I say irregular.

I am not saying its wrong or that you said its wrong. I am saying that its not a trend and its "not regular" in a sense that its not frequent.
I also stated marriages occurring between Pak players and overseas Pakistanis such as British Pakistanis. Majority of the Pak players like average Pakistanis have relatives in the UK due to its huge Pak diaspora.

indian girls dont fancy mighty aryans of india?
Or you can say masculine looking pakistani girls rejected by pakistani men ?
Guys, this is personal choice. Let's not generalise the appearance there are both below average and good looking people in each country but the marriage is not just about looks.

Last edited:
Same nationality.

I said overseas Pakistani nationals

Define regular, or should I say irregular.

I am not saying its wrong or that you said its wrong. I am saying that its not a trend and its "not regular" in a sense that its not frequent.

I also stated marriages occurring between Pak players and overseas Pakistanis such as British Pakistanis. Majority of the Pak players like average Pakistanis have relatives in the UK due to its huge Pak diaspora.
Not sure what you are trying to convey here. I do not get your point ?

The more Indian girls Pakistani cricketers marry, the better the Pakistani cricket team plays.

Its like our cricketing genes rub off on your guys.

Cheers, Doc

Those genes didnt help Shoaib Malik in WC2019.

Thanks
A

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom