What's new

Just A Thought....

Captain03

Reaction score
what if every meetings politicians have be filmed a put live to the national audience
wouldnt that reveal the true faces of our leaders?

Are you serious? Shhh ..... You can’t speak about TRUE patriotics of the country like this in open forum. Do you know govt agencies already tracking ur IP and you may be blessed soon for ur ideas in heaven :guns:
Good LUCK

No matter, there is always leakage of any talk even between two to the third. The one talking to the other has been as eager as the second to the third. But it gets some time to the words and has been always difficult for sooner to trace.
There is another aspect of concealing the conversation. When some honest leaders also make a discussion is not to be let known to a common man who remains eager upto the items of his interests and gets alarmed knowing nothing or upto the capacity of his mind. Conspiracies or anti-state like politicians need be unveiled and disclosing them to the public might be useful.

Are you serious? Shhh ..... You can’t speak about TRUE patriotics of the country like this in open forum. Do you know govt agencies already tracking ur IP and you may be blessed soon for ur ideas in heaven :guns:
Good LUCK

That why i use cable net

1 Ip for 2500 Users ....

Good LUCK

wtf
i dont know about ur country but in pakistan we dont do that :pakistan:

wtf
i dont know about ur country but in pakistan we dont do that :pakistan:

Common guys! In India common person doesnt have any idea whats going on...I agree. All he gets is what is presented in Indian media.

But in pakistan even politicians might not get the fact :) only military knows it. Forget abt common person

That why i use cable net

1 Ip for 2500 Users ....

Lets say u get a IP ban for this forum..(i dont wish so...but lets say)...2499 users near at ur place kicked out of this forum in tat case?

Not a good idea

Common guys! In India common person doesnt have any idea whats going on...I agree. All he gets is what is presented in Indian media.

But in pakistan even politicians might not get the fact :) only military knows it. Forget abt common person

then how the hell do we know the facts???
some of us here arent even military or political personals
theres a mighty big flaw in ur thinking

then how the hell do we know the facts???
some of us here arent even military or political personals
theres a mighty big flaw in ur thinking

Most of us here gives personal feedback on the issue and biased with many factors. Let me give simple example lets say I believe azmal is pakistani and u dont believe. We both have media records to prove our point. My brain concludes something depending on the data availble along with my emotions. May be True may not be, this forum gives wider idea about otherside of the story rather than reading just one report.
I dont think this forum is there to conclude or convenice someone. Its a collective feedback of individuals

Most of us here gives personal feedback on the issue and biased with many factors. Let me give simple example lets say I believe azmal is pakistani and u dont believe. We both have media records to prove our point. My brain concludes something depending on the data availble along with my emotions. May be True may not be, this forum gives wider idea about otherside of the story rather than reading just one report.
I dont think this forum is there to conclude or convenice someone. Its a collective feedback of individuals

make ur point clearer i dont think i understood ur point and dont want to misinterpret it

make ur point clearer i dont think i understood ur point and dont want to misinterpret it

I mean to say whatever we discuss on this forum are not FACTS, its a response from a individual with his information and emotions. So with the discussion its not possible to conclude anything.

I mean to say whatever we discuss on this forum are not FACTS, its a response from a individual with his information and emotions. So with the discussion its not possible to conclude anything.

we provide articles from news agencies all over the world as well us people claiming their deeds
so im pretty sure they can be declared as facts

we provide articles from news agencies all over the world as well us people claiming their deeds
so im pretty sure they can be declared as facts

dude its in the context of ur thread....not everything...

"what if every meetings politicians have be filmed a put live to the national audience wouldnt that reveal the true faces of our leaders?"

dude its in the context of ur thread....not everything...

yea this topic is a all-round discussion about an idea but usually we discuss and post up articles generated from news agencies all over the world which most of them have evidence provided within them, so therefore they are facts.

yea this topic is a all-round discussion about an idea but usually we discuss and post up articles generated from news agencies all over the world which most of them have evidence provided within them, so therefore they are facts.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

How come news agencies will get the private discussion of our leaders. All they get is whats told in the press conf...may be result or action for a issue

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom