What's new

Junaid Safdar divorces his wife (Saif ur rehmans daughter)

How convenient everyone
And you remember this 2 posts from 2 years ago
But you still remember how he "shared" With you very amusing @Hiptullha
I don't know if you think you look good or impressive here, but let me wake you up - with your garbo Scheduled Caste tier literacy and English and your incessant RR, you look like an illiterate Swayamsevak. Please stop crying about random messages from 2 years ago and maybe try to do something about rapists in your community.

I don't know if you think you look good or impressive here, but let me wake you up - with your garbo Scheduled Caste tier literacy and English and your incessant RR, you look like an illiterate Swayamsevak. Please stop crying about random messages from 2 years ago and maybe try to do something about rapists in your community.
How convenient for everyone.
And you remember these 2 posts from 2 years ago
You remember these screeenshots from 2 yrs ago?
Amazing thier is no point debating you then if your memory is this good 👍
But you still remember how he "shared" These With you very amusing @Hiptullha

I deleted the screenshots. Now whatever argument you were building up has no legs. Go cry somewhere else.
How convenient for everyone.
But you still remember how he "shared" These With you very amusing @Hiptullha

Please stop crying about random messages from 2 years ago and maybe try to do something about rapists in your community.
Random but you can remember them for 2 years
You are very impressive

try to do something about rapists in your community.
Do you actually do anything for your community aside from "exposing" Indians online?

How convenient for everyone

How convenient for everyone
Lmao this dude spamming his own messages now.

@Bevvy Rosh Oye Chindoo, what do you think?? Is he a product of college reservations and quotas, product of kama sutra education from nanga Yogi in an ashram, or product of Whatsapp school by a rapist Pracharak?

I repeated a comment by mistake I deleted it answer the questions above or stop tagging me
Don't you tag me so you can have a chat with me or to demean me why so Fidgetty
I am giving you a chance to demonstrate superior Muslim and pakistani intelligence by humbling a "gobarchaap" make use of it

Do you actually do anything for your community aside from "exposing" Indians online?
I live in Canada and I raise awareness against Tanatanis who come to our local community foodbank and steal food from genuinely desperate people.
👇👇👇

I repeated a comment by mistake I deleted it answer the questions above or stop tagging me
Holy cope radical, you've run out of things to say so now you just spam messages and call yourself a gobarchaap LMAO.

I live in Canada and I raise awareness against Tanatanis who come to our local community foodbank and steal food from genuinely desperate people.
I can live everywhere using a VPN
As I said why don't you share these screenshots they must be important to you for Remembering them for 2 years

As I said why don't you share these screenshots they must be important to you for Remembering them for 2 years
I just said I deleted them long ago, you stupid jahil product of kama sutra sodomy. Now what?

They must not be random if you can remember them I don't remember random stuff
But you remember a random Pakistani thrashing you from 2 years ago?

But you still remember them and @Hiptullha "shared" Then with you?
Yes, that was from a long time ago. Then I deleted them. Got it? No wonder you bandars believe in magical elephants and cows.

@Bevvy Rosh Oye Chindoo, what do you think?? Is he a product of college reservations and quotas, product of kama sutra education from nanga Yogi in an ashram, or product of Whatsapp school by a rapist Pracharak?
Pehli baat, your Madarsa educated flat-earther ImranKhan supporting brain cannot even comprehend the Kama-Sutra. It's like a fish trying to clib the mount Everest. I understand Ilsam better than you even though I am protestant. You're a living disgrace.

Your dp is an insult to Prohet Mohammed. “And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do”. Of course no Muslim would ever do that, but you seem to be a 50 center Chinese bot, an Islamophobe.

Secondly the reservations in India have helped the talented less-fortunate to rise to the top. India's sterngth lies in it's middle class. You won't understand, tu ghar jaa ke pogo dekh. First Muslim (and most popular ever) Indian Presiedent was a orphan who went to become India's top rocket scientist. He spent his entire childhood, studying while rowing boat for food but the reservation scholarship helped him become a legend. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._P._J._Abdul_Kalam His rockets can still drill you well.

Yes, that was from a long time ago. Then I deleted them. Got it? No wonder you bandars believe in magical elephants and cows
Amazing what lengths you are going to hide yourself and lie 🤥 have some guts no one is buying this

Pehli baat, your Madarsa educated flat-earther ImranKhan supporting brain cannot even comprehend the Kama-Sutra. It's like a fish trying to clib the mount Everest. I understand Ilsam better than you even though I am protestant. You're a living disgrace.
LMAO PEHLI BAAT SAAR YOU VONT COMPREHEND KAMA SUTRA
Chindoo, it's a book about sex positions. Even animals do it, only Chindoos have developed such a cult around it that they now ride up and down lingams and smuggle in lingams to other buildings to justify the erection of a massive lingam temple.

Your dp is an insult to Prohet Mohammed.
It's not because I'm not mocking Tanatani Chindooooooism. Try again.

Secondly the reservations in India have helped the talented less-fortunate to rise to the top.
It's Chindoos who incessantly cry about reservations covering the lower-castes who were subjugated by your filthy Tanatani kuchra. Once again, give the lectures to them, NOT ME.

His out of court settlement was for all effects and purposes an admission of guilt, he first accepted the challenge of paternity test, but like in all challanges in his political life he took a U-Turn. The fact that Tyrion was sent to live with Imran's sons is another proof, otherwise it would imply IK has brought an unrelated girl to live with his sons under their roof.

https://mmnews.tv/did-imran-khan-accept-paternity-of-tyrian-white-in-ihc/ Of course, you can only wakeup the sleeping. Any Muslim would ask IK to accept his daughter and bring her into Islam as a father, but there are very few muslism in PTI.
Again it's obvious you lied thanks for admitting it
What do I expect of indians

Also shu away doesn't Gandhi jee and nehru have enough scandles

Also shu away doesn't Gandhi jee and nehru have enough scandles

Shu shu

Back
Top Bottom