What's new

Julian Assange's long struggle will end on a sad note

he's wasting time. exposing them doesn't do anything. How many of the people he exposed got arrested? in short a failure.

Keep that disgusting Pakistani pessimism to yourself. Information and knowledge empower people and lead to an incremental process whereby 1) awareness is created, 2) information is utilized and spread via alternate media and 3) people can begin to organize themselves in the political realm.

Keep that disgusting Pakistani pessimism to yourself. Information and knowledge empower people and lead to an incremental process whereby 1) awareness is created, 2) information is utilized and spread via alternate media and 3) people can begin to organize themselves in the political realm.

Lol and how many people are out on the streets protesting against them? I'll wait. You have no power. This entire world is corrupt to the core. People are blissfully as ignorant as they were before. Wake up from your little dream this isn't a movie.

You spit at Pakistan as if the entire world isn't corrupt (including your beloved Iran) from the US to Iran North Korea to Europe. Allah will destroy this world.

I spit at Pakistanis for their addiction to depression and endless excuses for having 0 genuine activism, no sense of their place in the world and a dead nation overall. If you think information is of no use, I'll remind you that the US covertly supporting Al Qaeda was revealed in 2012 by the DIA after someone utilized the Freedom of Information Act to apply for the knowledge from them. It does help.

I spit at Pakistanis for their addiction to depression and endless excuses for having 0 genuine activism, no sense of their place in the world and a dead nation overall. If you think information is of no use, I'll remind you that the US covertly supporting Al Qaeda was revealed in 2012 by the DIA after someone utilized the Freedom of Information Act to apply for the knowledge from them. It does help.

And yet nothing tangible. Where was the awakening in 2012? I never saw protests in against the Us government. False hopes and delusions are disgusting. Get a dose of Realism.

If the top people in the administration aren't brought to justice then it is a failure.

'Yet nothing tangible' there something wrong with your brain buddy? How's getting information via FOIA not tangible? The DIA head resigned soon afterward too. Again, if you're addicted to depression and self-created sense of hopelessness, then please hang yourself and be done with it.

'Yet nothing tangible' there something wrong with your brain buddy? How's getting information via FOIA not tangible? The DIA head resigned soon afterward too. Again, if you're addicted to depression and self-created sense of hopelessness, then please hang yourself and be done with it.

Did anybody get arrested? What no protests? No demonstrations against the administration? Lol what a joke. What a wack awakening.

People knew the culprits of the 2008 financial crash and the heads of the big banks too. Yet again no one brought to justice. Instead the administration bailed their *** out. Justice is the keyword here.

Resignations aren't good enough.its hardly a consequence. Your standards are low.

First steps matter a lot. But again, you wanna hang yourself, go ahead bro.

Like I said, pls hang yourself. Pakistanis remain the most ignorant nation on earth precisely because they love empowering their enemies by staying stupid.

Like I said, pls hang yourself. Pakistanis remain the most ignorant nation on earth precisely because they love empowering their enemies by staying stupid.

Says the guy who thinks this awareness will do anything? lol btw the ayotollahs that u love so much were allowed to come in power by the US administering during the "revolution." The most ignorant nation belongs to either Saudia Arabia or Iran.

Don't try to go up against me in a history contest, please. The Carter administration thought backing Khomeini would've been a good idea, turned around and bit him in the backside when the sacking of the US Embassy happened and it was used as a major campaigning card by Carter's rivals later on. It's called being cunning. The secret Wolfowitz memos to Israel during the Iran Contra Affair already showed how the situation in Iran had gone out of hand and how Iran wasn't going to be an Israel ally as the Begin regime had thought in the early phases of the Revolution.

The most ignorant nation belongs to Pakistan, who acts like it's been through so much and yet has never taken a proud, brave stance in history. People like you are disgusting. Hang yourself and be done with it. Pakistan has never, ever, done anything good vis-a-vis anything unrelated to India. Drop the Holier-than-thou attitude.

Don't try to go up against me in a history contest, please. The Carter administration thought backing Khomeini would've been a good idea, turned around and bit him in the backside when the sacking of the US Embassy happened and it was used as a major campaigning card by Carter's rivals later on. It's called being cunning. The secret Wolfowitz memos to Israel during the Iran Contra Affair already showed how the situation in Iran had gone out of hand and how Iran wasn't going to be an Israel ally as the Begin regime had thought in the early phases of the Revolution.

The most ignorant nation belongs to Pakistan, who acts like it's been through so much and yet has never taken a proud, brave stance in history. People like you are disgusting. Hang yourself and be done with it. Pakistan has never, ever, done anything good vis-a-vis anything unrelated to India. Drop the Holier-than-thou attitude.

lol Pakistan first of all is only 70 years old. And the defiance that Pakistanis had shown in relation to the nuclear program is greater than anything Iran has done since its revolution. Weren't Pakistanis being cunning?

One nation came to together and said no matter what we'll do this. when everyone else said we wouldn't be able to make the bomb Pakistan defied the odds. Pakistanis didn't care if they had no electricity or water. The only thing that mattered was the bomb. On the other hand Arab leaders gave up their programs like saddam and gaddafi and look what happened to them.

Pakistan should give him asylum it will help us in future,we can trade him with Altaf Hussain.ishak dar .hassan n Hussain Nawaz.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom