What's new

Julian Assange's long struggle will end on a sad note

A post-colonial state without any nationalist philosophers, without a proud nation, without anything to show others. PakIstAN MAde NucLEar Weapons lol. You don't understand jackshit of the significance of what Iran and allies have achieved since 1979 because you have a childish brain (look at that cringey Hameed Gul signature trying to link 9/11 to Pakistan LMAO).

Even 'patriot' Pakistanis are d*** suckers to the West (we mast improov ar image hehehehe types).

Countries younger than us or as young as us have achieved more. Pakistan SUCKS.

A post-colonial state without any nationalist philosophers, without a proud nation, without anything to show others. PakIstAN MAde NucLEar Weapons lol. You don't understand jackshit of the significance of what Iran and allies have achieved since 1979 because you have a childish brain (look at that cringey Hameed Gul signature trying to link 9/11 to Pakistan LMAO).

Even 'patriot' Pakistanis are d*** suckers to the West (we mast improov ar image hehehehe types).

Countries younger than us or as young as us have achieved more. Pakistan SUCKS.

The guy who says not to be a pessimist is being a hypocrite lol. Jinnah, Liaqat ali khan, zulfiqar ali Bhutto, edhi etc. are dick suckers? First of all mind that Foul tone. Second, you hate Pakistan so much. Get a life. Third Iran hasn't done anything but get chemically bombed and have a few misadventures.

They achieved a country whose people had a history of being marginalized by the British, only to soon go back and turn our country into a Western proxy by the 70s. Good job. Iran's done plenty hence why it features continuously as a target in the policies of the Likud/neocons, something you probably know nothing about because you follow Hameed 'Brzezinski's war is a great Jihad wow' Gul and Orya Maqbool 'I love ISIS' Jan.

Stop maligning the pist we should salute the men and his courage these are dark secrets we dident know before

I hate Pakistanis projecting their own pathetic-ness onto others and asking us (by us I mean a global community of those who care about a bunch of things I won't name right now yet which are essential to Pakistani identity itself) all to join them in their horrid, pointless, devoid-of-any-justification depression. It's the legacy of Musharraf era, I tell ya; that time when Pakistan was having bombings every 2 days only for our media to raise topics like 'was creation of Pakistan a mistake' and trying to legitimize the weakest of Indian/US propaganda against our struggle against terrorism which we would have smashed had Pakistanis - patriots and lost-case-liberals alike - not been pointlessly self loathing and pathetic.

A band of 6 Hezbollah fighters defended two towns in Syria in Idlib against terrorists for the last 3 years by rallying the locals against the hordes of Takfiris around them. But NO THAT DOESN'T MATTER YAR, IT'S ALL HOPELESS YAR, COME AND BE PATHETIC LIKE PAKISTAN PLS!

They achieved a country whose people had a history of being marginalized by the British, only to soon go back and turn our country into a Western proxy by the 70s. Good job. Iran's done plenty hence why it features continuously as a target in the policies of the Likud/neocons, something you probably know nothing about because you follow Hameed 'Brzezinski's war is a great Jihad wow' Gul and Orya Maqbool 'I love ISIS' Jan.

Wah a western proxy. Their proxies are countries that are loyal to them. Trumps first two tweets of the year targeted Iran and Pakistan. Just because they aren't saying anything to us doesn't mean they aren't planing anything. The only reaso they talk about Iran more is because Iranians are vocal in their hatred towards Israel.

There's a reason the two countries are trying to create better ties. Would a western proxy call up the spy chiefs of the Russian, Chinese and Iranian intelligence agencies in Islamabad? Would Iran have invited the army chief of a western proxy in 2017? Things aren't black and white.

I spoke of Pakistan during the era-gone-by that was Zia, Musharraf etc. Not now. I honour the army's sacrifices and struggles in the modern day but I still say this: Pakistan is a dead country. Spiritually, ideologically, in every way whatsoever. Just remember everything I said: you are pathetic, and there's no need to hypocritically try and drag others down to offer you comfort while you roll around in the mud.

I spoke of Pakistan during the era-gone-by that was Zia, Musharraf etc. Not now. I honour the army's sacrifices and struggles in the modern day but I still say this: Pakistan is a dead country. Spiritually, ideologically, in every way whatsoever. Just remember everything I said: you are pathetic, and there's no need to hypocritically try and drag others down to offer you comfort while you roll around in the mud.

lol that sort of pessimism doesn't go anywhere does it? If it was dead it wouldn't exist.

I said spiritually and ideologically dead. Pakistanis are still depressed overall and a nation that doesn't project any manner of cultural prowess or pride.

I said spiritually and ideologically dead. Pakistanis are still depressed overall and a nation that doesn't project any manner of cultural prowess or pride.

Obviously they are going to be depressed right now lol. It's natural. Getting rid of the bhadmashiya is the only goal right now. The ideology is alive but the jazba is gone. But imo it'll come back.

But imo it'll come back.

It is coming back. Over 60% of the population is below 35 age and they are geared up to take chances. Biggest asset of our nation are our young and this group will decide the direction of the nation.

A brave man for standing up against evil. More and more will flock to the cause.

A brave man for standing up against evil. More and more will flock to the cause.

LOL!!! You have a short memory...just a few years ago..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...china-is-our-real-enemy-idUSTRE70B5C620110112
WikiLeaks' Assange: China is our real enemy

China is the worst state offender in terms of censorship but WikiLeaks is getting past its attempts to restrict access, the website’s founder Julian Assange said in an interview published on Wednesday.

Assange, whose website has angered and embarrassed Washington by releasing confidential U.S. diplomatic cables, said China was the main technological enemy of WikiLeaks, not the United States.

“China has aggressive and sophisticated interception technology that places itself between every reader inside China and every information source outside China,” Assange told Britain’s New Statesman magazine.

“We’ve been fighting a running battle to make sure we can get information through and there are now all sorts of ways Chinese readers can get on to our site,” he said in extracts of the interview published on the magazine’s website.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom