What's new

Julia Gillard's 'small breasts, huge thighs' menu served on Liberal Party d

I like Gillard, she's more sexy than ever now, thanks to this liberty party's genius idea.

I like Gillard, she's more sexy than ever now, thanks to this liberty party's genius idea.

Liberal Party.......

Coincidentally, both Labour party and Liberal Party have the acronym of ALP :)

think he got a visa application reject some how by DIAC on the road before, now he turn full hatred to anything Australian.

It's not actually that hard to get a 90 days visit visa to come here anyway when you think of it :lol:

And those Chinese Illegal usually abuse the 457 to the limit, that why DIAC starting to crack down on Chinese visa application

Maybe, he is ******** :)

think he got a visa application reject some how by DIAC on the road before, now he turn full hatred to anything Australian.

It's not actually that hard to get a 90 days visit visa to come here anyway when you think of it :lol:

And those Chinese Illegal usually abuse the 457 to the limit, that why DIAC starting to crack down on Chinese visa application

Maybe, he is ******** :)

457 are mostly granted to Indians and Poms, http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/pdf/457-state-territory-summay-report-apr13.pdf (4k Indians 4k Poms 1.5k irish in NSW)

Its also Liberal Party of Australia (LP) so the acronym is different.

457 are mostly granted to Indians and Poms, http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/pdf/457-state-territory-summay-report-apr13.pdf (4k Indians 4k Poms 1.5k irish in NSW)

Its also Liberal Party of Australia (LP) so the acronym is different.

am not saying about who grand more, I WAS SAYING WHO ABUSE THE 457 More. You applied for a 457 does not automatically mean you will abuse it lol. What kind of Logic is that??

and the Liberal Party thing is a joke, I always think it was called the Australian Liberal as in Country Liberal where I vote.

am not saying about who grand more, I WAS SAYING WHO ABUSE THE 457 More. You applied for a 457 does not automatically mean you will abuse it lol. What kind of Logic is that??

and the Liberal Party thing is a joke, I always think it was called the Australian Liberal as in Country Liberal where I vote.

It was pretty much implied since you can't give any evidence to support your claim otherwise (or you are just slandering), and 457 visa application has now been put under strict scrutiny and the applicants are disproportionately from commonwealth countries.

And if you are actually reading the news, the government is actually cracking down on companies that are rorting the system not the individuals who actually has the visas.

It was pretty much implied since you can't give any evidence to support your claim otherwise (or you are just slandering), and 457 visa application has now been put under strict scrutiny and the applicants are disproportionately from commonwealth countries.

And if you are actually reading the news, the government is actually cracking down on companies that are rorting the system not the individuals who actually has the visas.

lol 457 is put under scrutiny Because people are abusing it. But did I say Indian are less abusive on the 457? No. And you know why? Because I was dissing psyops and he is a Chinese, no point trying to diss someone and raise a point that totally not related to them right??

lol you are too indo my diss on someone else.

Who the hell wants Abbot the gay marriage supporter to win the election? Opposition govts should not be trusted.

Parents don't want that. I have been reading articles and opinons. They said they would not like their children to see gay marriage amid fear that they could turn gay lol. Second, Abbot is just like John Howard.

Prefer Gillard over anyone but the only problem is illegal immigration. She nees to do something about the borders or otherwise foreigners will risk their life travelling to Australia by boats that is likely to sink. Happens all the time.

P.S Agree with the title, she has nice thigh :azn:

what is the point of this silly thread? what exactly are we supposed to debate?

I have the same question.I get the feeling that some indians are angry at aussies.

Who the hell wants Abbot the gay marriage supporter to win the election? Opposition govts should not be trusted.

Parents don't want that. I have been reading articles and opinons. They said they would not like their children to see gay marriage amid fear that they could turn gay lol. Second, Abbot is just like John Howard.

Prefer Gillard over anyone but the only problem is illegal immigration. She nees to do something about the borders or otherwise foreigners will risk their life travelling to Australia by boats that is likely to sink. Happens all the time.

P.S Agree with the title, she has nice thigh :azn:

umm........Abbott does not support gay marriage, on the other hand Labour party did.......

Tony Abbott on Q and A | Q&A | ABC TV
Abbott supports sister - not gay marriage

and the issue is neutral to Liberal Party as far as I know

Back
Top Bottom