What's new

Julia Gillard's 'small breasts, huge thighs' menu served on Liberal Party d

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
An example, Australians calls themselves civilized citizens.

Liberal candidate and former Howard government minister Mal Brough has apologised for the deeply offensive and sexist description of Gillard, which was given out at the event in Brisbane in March.

A fundraising dinner of the Liberal Party was cluttered with a deeply sexist menu describing Prime Minister Julia Gillard as a quail with ‘small breasts, huge thighs and a big red b*x’.

Liberal candidate and former Howard government minister Mal Brough has apologised for the deeply offensive and sexist description of Gillard, which was given out at the event in Brisbane in March.

According to news.co.au, Kevin Rudd, who is campaigning in Sydney's Hurstville, slammed Brough over the menu, describing it as a snide, dirty and sexist trick.

Rudd said Brough should take a long hard look at himself, and he was only apologising because he got caught.

Brough has denied seeing the menu on the night, as has Opposition Treasury spokesman Joe Hockey, who was at the event, the report said.

According to the report, opposition Leader Tony Abbott condemned the menu, and called it tawdry, the report added.

Julia Gillard's 'small breasts, huge thighs' menu served on Liberal Party dinner raises stink Down Under - World - DNA

205833_1946369531240_4515189_n.jpg

this is clever, for a college kid, but too stupid for a party..

either the OP is a troll or he does not understand Aussie Humour.

Yup, she's gone, if she is not going by the end of October, I will be going, can't afford $300 a quarter electricity bill no more.........

either the OP is a troll or he does not understand Aussie Humour.

Yup, she's gone, if she is not going by the end of October, I will be going, can't afford $300 a quarter electricity bill no more.........

what is okey for a standup comic or a joke between mates is not appropriate for a political party.. good they apologized...should not have happened..

what is okey for a standup comic or a joke between mates is not appropriate for a political party.. good they apologized...should not have happened..

well, what if the whole labour party itself is a big joke??

what is the point of this silly thread? what exactly are we supposed to debate?

Judging by this line that he wrote "An example, Australians calls themselves civilized citizens." You are suppose to reply with "OMG, AUSTRALIA IS A TERRIBLE COUNTRY AND IS UNCIVILIZED" :disagree: It's the typical anti-Australia threads trolls whip out on here.

Moving on,

The menu was a joke made by the owner of the resturant. Has nothing to do with the Opposition. Prime Minister Julia Gillard is so unpopular, that she is the punchline of many jokes. School students even throw sandwiches at her when she visits schools.

I can't wait for the election in September.

Judging by this line that he wrote "An example, Australians calls themselves civilized citizens." You are suppose to reply with "OMG, AUSTRALIA IS A TERRIBLE COUNTRY AND IS UNCIVILIZED" :disagree: It's the typical anti-Australia threads trolls whip out on here.

Moving on,

The menu was a joke made by the owner of the resturant. Has nothing to do with the Opposition. Prime Minister Julia Gillard is so unpopular, that she is the punchline of many jokes. School students even throw sandwiches at her when she visits schools.

I can't wait for the election in September.

I think she been thrown twice in 1 day.....

maybe @shree835 her body guard should have killed those student to be "Civilized"

300$ a quarter!

I used to pay $185 some years ago, and the latest bill I got is 324 plus change, people tell me it's the carbon tax that give me a bill hike. Which is the product of Gillard government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom