What's new

JUIF gone rogue , walkout during Army act amendment session in NA

Anyone ever heard Pakistan zindabad from his filthy gutter mouth??? BC TTP killed dozens of our good molanas but never attacked on this fake filthy molana... I hope u will never ask why

@Pakistan Space Agency

Can you for a change now stop calling PM IK selected ... if he is then you guys have now legally allowed an extension to tenure of the alleged chairman of Selectors. So by rational thinking one of this has to be true:
1) PM IK was not selected and Bajwa/Army are not the selectors - he came through a legitimate democratic process, hence why Bajwa is allowed extension as he is apolitical

OR

2) If he is selected then all this hue and cry (vote ko izzat do or Democracy is best revenge) is just to get your self “Selected” instead of IK which makes you atleast equally worse and hypocritical.

Pick what ever option that is easiest on your conscious and rationality. I am sorry but these are the only two logical explanations, there are no more options.

New proposed slogan for PTI: Extension is the best revenge!

Last edited:
@Pakistan Space Agency

Can you for a change now stop calling PM IK selected ... if he is then you guys have now legally allowed an extension to tenure of the alleged chairman of Selectors. So by rational thinking one of this has to be true:
1) PM IK was not selected and Bajwa/Army are not the selectors - he came through a legitimate democratic process

OR

2) If he is selected then all this hue and cry (vote ko izzat do or Democracy is best revenge) is just to get your self “Selected” instead of IK which makes you atleast equally worse and hypocritical.

Pick what ever option that is easiest on your conscious and rationality. I am sorry but these are the only two logical explanations, there are no more options.

Easy pick, option two is correct. Even the opposition who are criticising IK as selected aren’t going to take on selectors, they’re trying their best to make sure they are in the good books of the establishment for next time. Hence this meek willingness to extend COAS tenure, not make too fiery political statements or take advantage of courts debacle.

The second option you have presented isn’t at all hard to pick as you thought it might be when painting the narrative.

This is a remarkable piece of legislation that breezed through the assembly, little over a month after the issue began. And that too with almost unanimous support and no road blocks. This government hasn’t been able to do much legislation and has been using executive and ordinances. So this one remarkable bill isn’t due to some magic change in the governments capability. It’s due to the fact that this bill is to be passed under the big boss’ orders himself.

Easy pick, option two is correct. Even the opposition who are criticising IK as selected aren’t going to take on selectors, they’re trying their best to make sure they are in the good books of the establishment for next time. Hence this meek willingness to extend COAS tenure, not make too fiery political statements or take advantage of courts debacle.

The second option you have presented isn’t at all hard to pick as you thought it might be when painting the narrative.

This is a remarkable piece of legislation that breezed through the assembly, little over a month after the issue began. And that too with almost unanimous support and no road blocks. This government hasn’t been able to do much legislation and has been using executive and ordinances. So this one remarkable bill isn’t due to some magic change in the governments capability. It’s due to the fact that this bill is to be passed under the big boss’ orders himself.
Yup same way the last Pmln govt’s way was paved by establishment of that time and PTI used to curse Kayani and co indirectly. Atleast IK was smart enough not make it a personal matter vs the institution. I don't mean to take away the political weight of the three main parties; they have a major genuine vote bank and enjoy widespread support. But all three want to get in power, no exceptions or ideologies etc., and will do anything to get the king makers on their side to get the little push they need for a smooth transition into power.

The options were merely presented for those who take party slogans and narrative seriously to the heart.

Last edited:
These people are "In-service-to-self" and the only purpose of their existence is to please themselves at the expense of the others. Such people care not what the state, Nation or collective benefit asks - unless their personal needs are met, fulfilled and over-served.

Imagine this character - this Mokulana is 65 years old and still acts like a Chunna-Kaka who goes angry for not getting two candies.

An irrelevant party trying to gain its relevancy, after failing to achieve any of its goals during its sit ins, and road blockades.

They'll lose even more seats (if not all) next election.

Jamat e Islami and PTM walkout with JUIF. Majority mullah party walkout and PTM.

I have no love lost for Fazlur Rehman but how is this treason? This is legislation, you can support it or oppose it, that's what the Parliament is there for.
Maulana has some shocking interview , i ll post later.

@Pakistan Space Agency

1) PM IK was not selected and Bajwa/Army are not the selectors - he came through a legitimate democratic process, hence why Bajwa is allowed extension as he is apolitical

OR

When exactly have I called PM Khan "selected"?

I call him either a Shaikh Chilli or Cartoon-e-Azam.

An irrelevant party trying to gain its relevancy, after failing to achieve any of its goals during its sit ins, and road blockades.

They'll lose even more seats (if not all) next election.

I'm afraid, they mightn't even make it there. But, who cares? They've are totally irrelevant.

How can an act of democracy be painted as an act of 'treason'?

There is something fundamentally wrong with the propaganda machine.

what a bunch of drama queen's. They should have voted against it instead of walking out.

Now, the bill has also been passed by the Senate, and that also in a record time of less than 20 minutes.:lol:

OP has a religious bias against the said parties and thus why the propaganda to declare them as traitor for merely exercising their democratic rights.

It is now become a hallmark of modus operandi of the fascists who masquerade as SECULARS till Iran comes into the picture where they suddenly go all hands to the religious blackmail pump.

The OP has previously tried his hand at blackmailing by alluding that former dictator Musharraf sentenced to death for treason was prosecuted for being of different ethnicity than majority and will probably use the same tactic when it comes to Iranian squad of Parachinar and Quetta who are in well advanced stage of creating chaos in the country.

Know your enemies and those who supported the bill just want to show the Army that they are innocent and support the army.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom