What's new

Judge caught on Security Camera

Let me narrate 3 instances of this judiciary's, which show you their "auqaat"

1. Memo gate scandal, his "lordship" grant permission to Hussain Haqqani to go abroad on personal commitments of him and his attorney Ms. Asma Jahangir (evil vampire). That SoB is still at large. You may see his venomous articles about Pakistan appearing now and then. In all this story, no one has asked that "lordship" & "attorney" to honor their commitments, in the case which was about high treason.

2. A TTP bastard, who was nabbed during a fire fight with Security forces, was released by his "lordship". Dismissing all evidences provided by SFs. (Mind you, our law does not permit security forces to give witness about these terrorists)
In this above story, the judge's remarks were golden. He gave a long lecture to security forces, saying does this innocent teen looks like a terrorist to you?

3. Couple of days ago, his lordship in Lahore HC, has granted permission to Asif Hashmi to travel abroad. His name is put under ECL due to his involvement in multiple cases of corruption. The members who belong to Lahore and known to area of Ravi Road & Shahdara must know this guy. This man is of PPP, and during last tenure of Yousaf Gillani has done some serious corruption. Will this guy come back to face cases, once gone?

Unfortunately still the term Lordship is in use because most of the lawyers in Pakistan have studied in England (including me) and have gone for a Barrister program before returning.

Though there is a Supreme Courts Direction that does allow "Your Honour" to be used in place of "Me Lord". Though this is still being used in Pakistani Courts.

The thing is general public (including Judges and Government Officers) do not live in Gated Cantonments hence are unaware of the procedures. This Judge might have thought that there is a Pakistan Flag on his car and a monogram which would be given the green light without any identification but he did not realize that some impostor (impersonator) could have used a similar car and monogram to enter.

"Aaho lordship deya bacheyaa ,if i were around tau aisi laat karati kay spaceship kay bagair hee Mars pay launch hojata"
Itni taqleef app nahi karain... us ko koye faraq nahin parh na... aap ko he dard ho ga...;)

@kaonalpha Change Highness to 'Honour'
Its Is his official title i cant change that

Areas of Pakistan Under effect of Article 245 in which the Armed Forces are employed in "Aid of Civil Power" the jurisdiction of High Court under Article 199 is automatically suspended and thus in relation to constitution of Pakistan High Court cannot exercise any control over the matters pertaining the Military.
"Question is that under which Rule of Law, Chief Justice Peshawar High Court Ikram ul Haq has given contempt of Court, pertaining the Appearence of Army Brigade Commander, Bannu Cantt Security and Suspension of Internal Security Allownce of Army in Hard Areas"
Apparent Answer is, that under flow of frustration and ego for being stopped at Bannu Army Check Post, His Lordship has forgot all the Law he had been taught for years" WHAT A JERK

Areas of Pakistan Under effect of Article 245 in which the Armed Forces are employed in "Aid of Civil Power" the jurisdiction of High Court under Article 199 is automatically suspended and thus in relation to constitution of Pakistan High Court cannot exercise any control over the matters pertaining the Military.
"Question is that under which Rule of Law, Chief Justice Peshawar High Court Ikram ul Haq has given contempt of Court, pertaining the Appearence of Army Brigade Commander, Bannu Cantt Security and Suspension of Internal Security Allownce of Army in Hard Areas"
Apparent Answer is, that under flow of frustration and ego for being stopped at Bannu Army Check Post, His Lordship has forgot all the Law he had been taught for years" WHAT A JERK

Sir.................To abuse Judge is Contempt to Court...............They may put you behind Bars for that
Exactly the point i raised with the ADMIN. Hurling abuses at a Judge, wont settle will with him and this lil show of Cyber Bravado can get some one in serious trouble in the REAL WORLD.

Evidence? Courts don't work based on assumptions I guess?
If you'll bother paying attention to the TOPIC, you'll find your evidence just there(which by the way i just reported). I really don't care about judiciary in Pakistan. But this can be very damaging for defence.pk's repo, let alone a defamation lawsuit.

Exactly the point i raised with the ADMIN. Hurling abuses at a Judge, wont settle will with him and this lil show of Cyber Bravado can get some one in serious trouble in the REAL WORLD.

If you'll bother paying attention to the TOPIC, you'll find your evidence just there(which by the way i just reported). I really don't care about judiciary in Pakistan. But this can be very damaging for defence.pk's repo, let alone a defamation lawsuit.
Relax jinni no retard comes on this forum let alone any FIA cyber crime division. If any one does know , let him its good. Rise above the common Pakistani mentality.This forum allows member to give a piece of mind to any outsider who comes on this forum that there are much saner minds in country ruled by ambitious and selfish hypocrites.

Such threads have potential to be considered for contempt of court isn't it?

@WebMaster @Horus

I feel there are better ways to show ur disagreement.

Such threads have potential to be considered for contempt of court isn't it?
In India yes. In Pakistan
eAju4.jpg

Relax jinni no retard comes on this forum let alone any FIA cyber crime division. If any one does know , let him its good. Rise above the common Pakistani mentality.This forum allows member to give a piece of mind to any outsider who comes on this forum that there are much saner minds in country ruled by ambitious and selfish hypocrites.
In case you haven't been following the forum. Defence.pk has received notice by Exact for defamation. And irrespective of what we think of judiciary in Pakistan, this can bring disrepute to defence.pk just because some" much saner minds" are actually immature and uncivil.

If you're an axact supporter not my problem. If the Mods tell I'll stop. But till then I'm going to continue. In America people hurle truck loads of insults and yet your saying we shouldn't expres our opinions on a spoilt judge. Because of whom my no our people have had to suffer because of their cowardice to give death sentences to terrorist's. Whom killed our troops time and time again. .

I recommend you start a separate thread regarding your concerns. Don't ruin this thread

In case you haven't been following the forum. Defence.pk has received notice by Exact for defamation. And irrespective of what we think of judiciary in Pakistan, this can bring disrepute to defence.pk just because some" much saner minds" are actually immature and uncivil.

For abusing his powers, this dude should be brought before judicial comission and suspended.

There is no one above the law. We don't want any VIP culture in our country, stay in the queue just like other Pakistanis. The security situation in the country demands this Or else if you become a target for terrorist, don't cry (if you are lucky enough to survive at all).

Stupid man....this judge!

To me our Judicial System lost respect in the eyes of many when they stopped speedy terrorism trials (given the need of the hour) and created unnecessary bureaucratic red tapes...again what do you expect!

This is the reason why Military rule is needed.

Back
Top Bottom