What's new

Jubo League leader shot dead in city

the killer who was also a chatra leaguer wore punjabi-tupi at the time of the murder which is after mid night
and they killed the jubo league leader in front of a mall ( malls in bd remain crowded in bd even after mid night in ramzan) as if they didnt care if somebody saw them

it occured to me that maybe the killers were trying to frame a certain group

anyways these are all assumptions .....so i might be wrong

It's a possibility.

One thing bugs me though. This isn't the first time that reports of Awami infighting have occurred.

Take a look at this:
2011-04-25__f06.jpg

A faction of Awami League with home-made spears and shields take position at Fultola Bazar of Paikpara union in Madaripur just like a medieval army during their clash with a rival Awami League faction over illegally grabbing a piece of land. Photo: STAR
50 injured as rival land grabbers lock in clash

Such reports are barely mentioned in the headlines. And yet the topic was headlined in The Daily Star in red reading: 'Murderer' killed in Rab 'shootout' (Dated August 1st 2013).

Note, there are many reports of Awami infighting; and yet these are barely mentioned in the media. Why is this so important? Is it just because RAB is involved? The way our media reports things is just odd.

When a particular paper starts off the heading with the conclusion, it implies extreme bias. And this is the case here.

I'm confused.

Another epic flop in awami stage managed crimes. Another one of their numerous attempts of blaming opposition JI/HeI goes to waste. Also a very bad cover up. They learned nothing from reshma's "rescue" fiasco. All in all, flop shows after flop shows. :rofl:

even his family members are saying that it was a political conspiracy. The guy used to live in motijheel colony back in the late 80s and 90s so my mom's family know them as they used to live there. His mom used to boast about his chadabazi skills when he got them an apartment. Died a death of dog in the end. May Allah award him the deepest chamber in hell for being a chapati

Back
Top Bottom