What's new

JP Morgan advises investors to reap economic opportunities in Pakistan

you defeated USSR then USA , there remains last job of getting dhaka back .
Your recent report has been resolved: Member 'colonel rajesh' - he's banned for a year
:omghaha:

a PDF year apparently no longer than a few days

best bharati/nooni forum ever (miles better than them ANI Chronicle morons)!

Someone should tell the folks over at JPM's EM research desk that their paid for report is being passed around on twitter for free. :D

oh yes

bastard kids of imran khan run to every thread and prove their presence

i pray you discover your real father some day and can stop posting here

ameen

i hope you do know how intl funds analyze emerging markets

for JOMORGAN, pakistan is just a trade , a buy setup

read between the lines. they dont advice long term .
Mods please see @waz @The Eagle

Last edited:
Time should list Niazi as Lumber 1 so PTI bakhts can enjoy the sadaqat and amanat

You really should understand what the report actually says, rather than what is being claimed, before lauding it.

Translation in simple terms, here's what their analysts are saying:

Pakistani sovereign credit is offering high returns, it's still junk, but if you buy and the yield goes down, you can make a decent profit. The chances of this are good due to the IMF bailout and the upcoming global recovery period. But pls also be aware of the currency risk and hedging cost, as well as the credit risk.

That's about it, it's still telling you to avoid actually investing anywhere else in Pakistan, and advising you to be very mindful of the risks.

I know this because I worked on one of these desks in the past, although I was not at JPM, and my sector was not EM.

So long story short, you're right, this isn't anything worth boasting about (yet).

Time should list Niazi as Lumber 1 so PTI bakhts can enjoy the sadaqat and amanat

You are back again? Had a vacation? Little has changed though with your anti-PTI stance. Give it a rest. Your criticism for the sake of criticism is getting very tiring now. Criticise PTI constructively or don't criticise at all.

You are back again? Had a vacation? Little has changed though with your anti-PTI stance. Give it a rest. Your criticism for the sake of criticism is getting very tiring now.

Consistency is alien to you.

For all your anti west rhetoric, you struggle in such threads.

No white knight tiger comes to save you

Consistency is alien to you.

For all your anti west rhetoric, you struggle in such threads.

No white knight tiger comes to save you

I am not anti-West. I live in a Western society. Was born and raised in one.

I am opposed to flawed and hypocritical Western policies. Just like I am opposed to anything flawed and hypocritical in any society including Pakistani and Muslim societies.

I have been a member on this forum for so many years. You ought to know better.

I am not anti-West. I live in a Western society. Was born and raised in one.

I am opposed to flawed and hypocritical Western policies. Just like I am opposed to anything flawed and hypocritical in any society including Pakistani and Muslim societies.

I have been a member on this forum for so many years. You ought to know better.

So you pretty much agree this is part of honey wash tactic as employed successfully in the past?

Remember Forbes listing a Pak women in their 100 list or something.

Back
Top Bottom