What's new

Joke of the day - Powers who hanged Bhutto are after Nawaz now - Rana Sana Ullah

Just found the powers behind Bhutto's hanging :rofl:
C2YtX3eXAAAK3yc.jpg

Just found the powers behind Bhutto's hanging :rofl:
C2YtX3eXAAAK3yc.jpg

A classic response!

But my stance on the Panamagate is not something you'll like... I'm for giving an NRI to NS as it was given to Zardari.. deeds from decades ago to be forgiven.. Political stability is far, far more important at this point!!!

Nawaz Sharif should step down , under agreement with Political Parties , and retire gracefully. Due to inability to justifiy his financial dealings.

His family should pay a modest fine and that should be end of things. (Just the daughter as she lives in Pakistan and has undeclared assets overseas likely a fine should be imposed)

The President appointed by PML (N) should finish the term for the government by assuming the main role or a differnt person should be nominated

However personally I don't see the issue as great what his family did , it is well understood his family was exiled in past forced exile

During forced exile sometimes , assets are moved in hurry and it is hard to track such items

• Most I see is a modest financial fine on tax reporting , which his lawyer should settle out of court with TAX Authorities (Settlement)
  • Donald Trump has law suit against his University dealing , he settled it out of court cash problem resolved

Most political cases were "Dropped after NRO" deal , old history. If he was swayed by money he would be living outside Pakistan not building cpec or metro

Country is wasting their time with this Panama issue , most of his family already lives outside (None residents of Pakistan)

Last edited:
I hope that power hangs NS, and his cronies including Rana Sanaullah..and I will say..Ranaullah's words were true...though he is in the hellfire now but is one statement was true finally..

In Pakistan we have two powers , military and agencies. Even Musharraf was much worried about agencies role in Pakistan. They even hide many issues from him. ISI was actually badly abused by Zia. Later they become monster. Nawaz is not scared of army , he is scared of agencies ...lol.

Back
Top Bottom