What's new

Joining Pakistan Army Full Details/Benefits

shahg786

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jawad Shah and i would like to join the pakistan army.

i am a britsih/pakistani and I am in my final year in graduation in the U.K. however i have always wanted to join the pakistani army as i believe that my country needs me and now is the time.(personal opinion).

I would like to know all the full details on how to join the army in commissioned ranks e.g lt,captain, major etc...

what the recuirtment process is and how long the courses are.

also how long it takes for promotion and what are the salarys for each ranks

I would appreciate if all of you out there could guide me with any of the question above.

thanks, Jawad.

Answer this first , Would you be willing to surrender your British citizenship upon commission in the Army ?

In Pakistan Army after how many years of service you become eligible for Pension ?

In Pakistan Army after how many years of service you become eligible for Pension ?
I think 13 years service is must.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Please mods move this thread to careers directory.

Answer this first , Would you be willing to surrender your British citizenship upon commission in the Army ?

Hello sir, yes i am aware of that and have thought about it for sometime which is why i have joined the forum in the first place.

By joining the army, you are putting ur life at risk so what is bigger ur life or bitish citizenship???

i dont no about others on this forum but im serious about the army so,

if you have good knowlodge about the army please Private message me. it would be kind of you.

thanks.

I agree with shahg786

Why do pakistanis living in pakistan not see us pakistanis living abroad as their brothers man ?

Nationalities can change but blood stays the same !

I would also be interested in joining the army...

Back
Top Bottom