What's new

Joining army from abroad

You got to visit/call our embassy there. Talk with the defence attachee.

Being abroad, you are exempted from initial testing and will be reuired to go through ISSB only. But you got to give them an address in Pakistan coz they wont send you call up letters abroad.

As for the citizenship, yes you would be required to renonce it, BUT only after you have been recommended by the ISSB, joined PMA and completed your training successfully. i.e just a few weeks before you are to pass out from the academy/get commissioned.

This is to ensure that you dont lose your citizenship for nothing if you are withdrawn from the academy on any grounds(medical, discipline etc).

vist joinpakistanarmy.gov.pk for more details.

For exact dates, you need to keep an eye on the website, as it is not possible to pin point them.

Feel free to ask any further querries.

Lastly, if you are already double minded so as to join the army or become the next desi punjabi singer, as advised by a few members, then i must warn you that you have already failed your ISSB. So, be sure of what you want to do before you funally decide. Half hearted atempts will get you nothing from the army.

You said there is no entry test for living abroad are you sure because i will apply and no one said me that

You said there is no entry test for living abroad are you sure because i will apply and no one said me that
Normally there is no initial test for expats but that does not mean they will not screen you. Contact the DA/embassy of Pakistan there.

Normally there is no initial test for expats but that does not mean they will not screen you. Contact the DA/embassy of Pakistan there.
Xeric can you please reply to my comment made on Join Pak Army its been a week i could not get my answer.

First thing you need to do is to make the decision and discuss it with your family, because you would have to surrender your UK citizenship upon joining the Pakistan Armed Forces, and yes its not as high paying as you might imagine - you will get by with ease though. Once you have made up your mind, you can apply for ISSB.

We can help you out with any information you need.

Try this for a starter.

Give them a call first. [Office hours]

TELEPHONE:

+922- 9260085
+922-521-3808

And later drop them an email if you have to.

EMAIL:

gso2@issb.com.pk

Hey,
Any idea about the the process of joining army after MBChB for a dual national candidate?

Thanks

I'm from USA and I contacted my military attache they will tell you everything you need to know and how to get in, please contact them for a quick response.

do we really have to give up our passport to join Pakistan's army?
Idk like what if i wanted to return to Hong Kong, how would i leave without my passport?
This is the only thing that worries me tbh, otherwise i would have joined in a heartbeat.
Homesickness is really bad lol.

do we really have to give up our passport to join Pakistan's army?
Idk like what if i wanted to return to Hong Kong, how would i leave without my passport?
This is the only thing that worries me tbh, otherwise i would have joined in a heartbeat.
Homesickness is really bad lol.
When you get Selected for army only then you will have to surrender your Passport,you can give initial and issb with the foreign passport.If you are recommended and have cleared final medical and have been short listed in the merit and have received the joining letter,only then you will have to give up on your dual nationality.
You can always apply for a visa,getting a Chinese/hongkong visa in Pak is very easy and is free.If you feel like applying,go for it.

Back
Top Bottom