ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Join Pakistan Army as Soldier...
For Balochistan Locals..

FmVPHVlacAA4qFq

Keep your political rhetoric in the siyasat threads. Plenty there for you to post your sentiment to.

Join Pakistan Army as Soldier.

Applications are invited for the recruitment of Soldiers in Pakistan Army with the required qualifications.

▪
Gender: Male Citizen of Pakistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan

▪
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier:
Height: 5′ 6” (167.5 cm)
Clerk and Cook: 5′ 3” (60 cm)
Military Police: 5′ 8” (173 cm)
Sweeper/Sanitary Worker: 5′ 3” (160 cm) and age between 17 to 35 years

▪
Educational Qualification: Matric or above
Clerk: Intermediate or above (Candidate with Computer Diploma will be preferred)
Cook: Middle or above
Sweeper/Sanitary Worker: Uneducated (Maximum Primary Education) Special Quota for Minorities

▪
Selection Procedure:
Candidates can register themselves at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk from 13 Feb to 12 March 2023, However, online registration is not compulsory.
Candidates can register themselves at the relevant Army Selection & Recruitment Centers from 13 Feb to 12 March 2023.

330280190_535739871987444_6712619004641442957_n.jpg

Join Pakistan Army as Soldier...
For Balochistan Locals..

FmVPHVlacAA4qFq
Why not before why now they are enlisted them it means they have not allowed them before or what but good things are changing every pak has equal right to join army

Can I join as General, I have ambitions, big ambitions, like having 10 plots in Pakistan, an island in the warm waters and my own private plane...I am very flexible, I am willing to even F* the entire country to achieve my ambitions.

Why not before why now they are enlisted them it means they have not allowed them before or what but good things are changing every pak has equal right to join army
Relaxed criteria.
See details like height 5’4 instead of usual 5’6. Education wise 8th grade instead of matric.

Can I join as General, I have ambitions, big ambitions, like having 10 plots in Pakistan, an island in the warm waters and my own private plane...I am very flexible, I am willing to even F* the entire country to achieve my ambitions.
You don’t have what it takes to complete tenure of hard area, talk about becoming general.

You don’t have what it takes to complete tenure of hard area, talk about becoming general.
@xyxmt , you hear that? You think you're gonna be able to endure such a tough and challenging environment, stay fit and be as smart as our generals? Look at him, the uniform is struggling to hold itself together in the presence of such greatness.
1676360045088.png

Relaxed criteria.
See details like height 5’4 instead of usual 5’6. Education wise 8th grade instead of matric.
So how it's changed but these people are tribes seasoned fighters from generation should be a big plus

bajwa has just reported to me he wants to hire you.

These adds look more like, rent a soldier, to me.
Apki jan ke qeemat hum lagain gy...

So how it's changed but these people are tribes seasoned fighters from generation should be a big plus
Back in the day of among the story of martial races, there was a famous story.

British were asked by other tribes why aren’t they considered for joining the army like some races. British asked them to send a few of their men in training area. As the men from those tribes lined up, the British started aerial firing behind them, all but two men ran away. Those two fell on the ground after 2 seconds. The British called back the ones who ran and showed them the ones who stood but fell. Those two had died, the agony of faint of heart. This is humor of course.

Humor aside, criteria is eased to encourage recruitment in the area. With stringent criteria, out of 1000, only 500 might get recruited. Just increasing chances with favorable conditions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom