What's new

Join Pak Army as commissioned officer-Submit Online applications till Nov 8,2019

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Join Pak Army as commissioned officer

Listen

541112_979061_Pak-Army_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Army has invited applications from candidates to join the force as a commissioned officer through 145th PMA Long Course.

The candidates can submit their applications online from October 7, 2019 to November 8, 2019.

The duration of the training will be two years.

The aspirants can visit the nearest army selection and recruitment centers in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, D.I Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil or visit joinpakarmy.gov.pk for further details.

I think due to rise in unemployment and economic slow down more people will be applying for army and hence competition will become more tough for selection in army

Anyone know the physical requirements for commissioned officers
And what about eyesight?

And what about eyesight?
Eye sight is fine as long as it's correctable to 6 by 6 with glasses , a friend of mine had -2.0 natural vision got in ,
Physically in initial you will have to pass a mile test in 8 and a half minutes but practice yourself for 8 minutes,
You have to do 15 push ups but practice and prepare for 20 ,
Similarly you have to do 3 Chin ups but they make you do more than 3 trust me , apart from that your bmi should be between approximately 18 -24
Good luck

I think due to rise in unemployment and economic slow down more people will be applying for army and hence competition will become more tough for selection in army
Not true, their hav always been tough competition when applying for PMA, it has been like this for years..... unemployment & economic slow down got nothing to do with more people applying for PMA...

Not true, their hav always been tough competition when applying for PMA, it has been like this for years..... unemployment & economic slow down got nothing to do with more people applying for PMA...
Competition was there but will become more these days due to tight economic conditions

And what about eyesight?

Educational Requirement:-
FA/FSc - Candidates who have completed Intermediate (F.A/Fsc 60% marks) if gain 60% marks in BA/BSc than 50% marks required in FA/FSc. 55% marks for specified area candidates. check official website for area detail or Bachelors (B.A/B.SC,BBA or BS (hons 4 year). 50% marks for serving army soliders.

Age Limitation:-
Age limit for Intermediate Candidates are 17-22 year, for Bachelor 17-23 year for 4 year degree program is 17-24 years & for serving Army soldiers 17-25 Years.

Martial Status:- Unmarried (married service personels can apply)

Physical Standard:-
  • Height - 5 feet 4inch (162.5cm)
  • Weight - as per Body Mass Index (BMI)

Back
Top Bottom