What's new

Join PAF

Maha Usaf

New Recruit

Reaction score
AOA,
I have recently completed my Fsc. Pre med with 50 + % marks and wish to join Pak Air force as a pilot. I want you to help me with the admission procedure please. How can i apply for it P.S last date of admission.

AOA,
I have recently completed my Fsc. Pre med with 50 + % marks and wish to join Pak Air force as a pilot. I want you to help me with the admission procedure please. How can i apply for it P.S last date of admission.
kaka kdr
80% wale nai ho pa rahe

25th Aug was the last date. Wait for the next induction, probably in Feb/Mar 2014.

I am giving improvement exams of two subjects in probably November. Its result would be declared on March 2014 (expected date). After that my marks in F.Sc will increase. If induction may start before the declaration of my result, will the previous marks be considered in the application forms of PAF?? or we may provide HOPE CERTIFICATE for that?

I am giving improvement exams of two subjects in probably November. Its result would be declared on March 2014 (expected date). After that my marks in F.Sc will increase. If induction may start before the declaration of my result, will the previous marks be considered in the application forms of PAF?? or we may provide HOPE CERTIFICATE for that?

Final marks sheet is only required once you get cleared from ISSB, before that hope cert shall suffice.

lol i said 50% + marks hen maney suna thaa Lowest 50% hone chyen isliye Ayse likhaa...I know merit is quite high.
Mere marks 70% hen n air force mai ana chahty hun is it possible? n i have heard that Entry test matters alot. soo Any chance?

lol i said 50% + marks hen maney suna thaa Lowest 50% hone chyen isliye Ayse likhaa...I know merit is quite high.
Mere marks 70% hen n air force mai ana chahty hun is it possible? n i have heard that Entry test matters alot. soo Any chance?

Yes, you may join! Perform your best in initial test and at ISSB and further in FAT's. In Sha ALLAH you'll succeed. One thing more; have a strong faith in the ALMIGHTY ALLAH and get yourself dissolved in your work and you'll rock...!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom