What's new

Join PAF (GDP, CAE, AD, Log, A&SD) 2014 - Permanent Commission

Assalam o alaikum friendz..
i have applied for 138 GD(P) in pakistan air force...test is on 4th april...can anyone help me about all types of test conducted on test day??

I have my aeranautical engg test on 7th april, can someone guide me about the academic test of maths and physics? How should I prepare for them and what type of mcqs would come? Numerical type or what?
Thanks in advance.

I have my aeranautical engg test on 7th april, can someone guide me about the academic test of maths and physics? How should I prepare for them and what type of mcqs would come? Numerical type or what?
Thanks in advance.
I have given the airforce intial test on 3 april and i got selected i applied for gdp......in gdp there are 3 tests
INTELLIGENCE
PHYSICS
ENGLISH
Dont know about MATHS
The intelligence test is a bit tricky.... U will have to use your brain alot and dont waste your time on nonverbal as they are tough if u dont know answer go ahead for next mcq....physics test is easy....learn topics like campton affect,photoelectric effect,accelartion due to gravity,projectile motion,atomic spectra numerical and mcq mix.....
Intelligence test....35 min 100mcqs...both non verbal and verbal
Physics....40 mins....75 mcqs...
For prep you can take books but dont waste time on mcqs on websites....
GOOD LUCK FOT UR INTIAL....
I also have medical on 7 april.....

I have given the airforce intial test on 3 april and i got selected i applied for gdp......in gdp there are 3 tests
INTELLIGENCE
PHYSICS
ENGLISH
Dont know about MATHS
The intelligence test is a bit tricky.... U will have to use your brain alot and dont waste your time on nonverbal as they are tough if u dont know answer go ahead for next mcq....physics test is easy....learn topics like campton affect,photoelectric effect,accelartion due to gravity,projectile motion,atomic spectra numerical and mcq mix.....
Intelligence test....35 min 100mcqs...both non verbal and verbal
Physics....40 mins....75 mcqs...
For prep you can take books but dont waste time on mcqs on websites....
GOOD LUCK FOT UR INTIAL....
I also have medical on 7 april.....

Thanks pal :)
I have also cleared initials and have submitted ISSB form for CAE Alhamdulillah :)
Best of luck to you too :)

Thanks man.....i also have submitted the ISSB form but i have applied for GD(P).....GOOD LUCK TO YOU BRO

Assalamoalaikom...i wanted to ask that if i have done a diploma like DBA so can i apply for GDP as it has no physics and maths in it only stats..plz tell.

Assalamoalaikom...i wanted to ask that if i have done a diploma like DBA so can i apply for GDP as it has no physics and maths in it only stats..plz tell.

Main subjects required for GDP are physics and maths,
you can apply if you have physics and maths along with stats,
but physics maths is a must,

Last edited:
but what if i pass these subjects as private like physics and maths nd after that i get an equivalency certificate of fsc

yup i got my call letter my ISSB is on 19 may......ISSB MALIR......

Back
Top Bottom