What's new

John Kerry praises Bashar al-Assad

As you say yourself, Russia was an ally of England

Invasion of Russia was stupid.
Napoleon's "first" Polish war, the War of the Fourth Coalition to liberate Poland (from Russia, Prussia and Austria), he saw as such because one of the official declared goals of this war was the resurrection of the Polish state on territories of the former Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Tsar Alexander found Russia in an economic bind as his country had little in the way of manufacturing yet was rich in raw materials and relied heavily on trade with Napoleon's continental system for both money and manufactured goods. Russia's withdrawal from the system was a further incentive to Napoleon to force a decision

As well you're right about India but i was for Iran too... he didn't care (English were more smart abotu it) about far away countries which could help him

Napoléon was proxy of Anglosaxons ???? :rofl:

Yes,according to that brainless communist propagandist everyone who fought against Russia during the the ages were "anglosaxons tools".I'm surprised he doesn't say that the mongols were actually puppets of some catholic king in London.

I've seen him argue that even the teutons in the 13th century were anglo saxons imperialists bent on destroying Russia,all part of the greater plot.Obvious nutjob is obvious.

Honestly, I don't know what to think of Assad, really. I neither truly like nor dislike him, the same feelings with Putin.

Back
Top Bottom