What's new

Joe Biden tells Chinese to challenge their leaders

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
Joe Biden tells Chinese to challenge their leaders - Telegraph

biden-china-2_2754833b.jpg

Joe Biden arrived in Beijing on Wednesday in typically pugnacious form, telling the Chinese to "breath free" and challenge authority.

Greeting a queue of Chinese waiting in line to apply for visas to visit America, the 71-year-old Vice-President told them that "challenging the status quo" is part of the "DNA of every American".

"Innovation can only occur when you can breathe free, challenge the government, challenge your teachers, challenge religious leaders," he said, in implicit criticism of the Chinese system.

In May, Mr Biden upset some Chinese students at the University of Pennsylvania with criticism of China as a country that cannot "think different" or "breathe free".

"You cannot think different in a nation where you cannot breathe free; you cannot think different in a nation where you are not able to challenge orthodoxy, because change only comes from challenging orthodoxy," he said.

Mr. Biden, we like to thank you for your concern and please shove you opinion where the sun doesn't shine.

Joe Biden, known in the US as Foot-In-The-Mouth Joe.

Here are some of his gaffes and I quote>

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately." --Joe Biden, Aug. 22, 2012

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you." --Joe Biden, citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." (April 26, 2012)

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007
the list goes on and on.....

And I urge all Americans to challenge the Jewish influence in the US.

The US has the world's most fearsome police force to puts down anyone who challenges authority. Why do you think the US government borrows hundreds of billions every year? For police and military, of course. :woot:

It usually takes a few seconds before Biden's brain has caught up with what's coming out of his mouth.
Though personally,I agree with him,being on a diplomatic mission,he should've watched his mouth.

I believe that China and the many countries in the world that have the guts are challenging the decade-long status quo of the so-called World Reserve Currency that is simply a paper fiat currency called US dollar backed by nothing while being controlled and printed (literally or more to digitally) in reckless fashion by the private(*) central bankers called the Federal Reserve...

This irresponsible and unchecked printing of WRC has been causing severe price inflations worldwide until today, causing further poverty and miseries and people riots in many poor countries!

(*) SEE the classic reference about the Federal Reserve: "The Creature from Jekyll Island, 5th Edition" (2010) by G. Edward Griffin

---------------

The Creature from Jekyll Island, 5th Edition (2010) by G. Edward Griffin
The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve: G. Edward Griffin: 9780912986456: Amazon.com: Books

The 5th Edition of The Creature from Jekyll Island, includes the latest information relevant to the Federal Reserve. Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magician's secrets are unveiled. Here is a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, the pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A boring subject? Just wait. You'll be hooked in five minutes. It reads like a detective story - which it really is, but it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Your world view will definitely change. Putting it quite simply, this may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read.

Last edited:
Every Chinese know that democracy is not a bad thing, but the truth is: is there a democracy system work well in a poor country???? it only works well in rich countries

Every Chinese know that democracy is not a bad thing, but the truth is: is there a democracy system work well in a poor country???? it only works well in rich countries

Democracy is a good thing, but democracy=/=US political system.

Back
Top Bottom