What's new

Joe Biden says he told Chinese President Xi Jinping it is 'never a good bet to bet against American people'

the only developed country that cant provide medical support to its people, and the only developed country without a top notch infrastructure. its time usa stopped spending on wars and military, and looked inwards.

If an American president really dares to invest in people, economy and democracy, rather than the War industry complex and wall street. I think the American president will be assassinated by mentally ill gunmen.

That 'little say' is still more than other peoples in their countries.
And that my friend is how you justify incompetence.

1) military is burning 800bil instead of providing healthcare, its okay at least we are free to vote for a duocracy.

2)800k died due to covid, its okay, at least we are free to vote for a duocracy.

3) our infrastructure is crumbling, its okay at least we can vote for a duocracy.

大谎言.jpg

That 'little say' is still more than other peoples in their countries.
Nah you are suffering from an extreme case of american exceptionalism or are highly naive.

In the last 60's in Pakistan, the price of onion went up and that brought people to the streets and led to the downfall of a military dictatorship that had presided over the golden era of Pakistan's economic development.

In US the middle and lower classes have been on the receiving end for the last 40 years, the rich and corporation have crushed the american dream by hijacking the government.

Professors Martin Gilens (Princeton University) and Benjamin I. Page (Northwestern University) looked at more than 20 years worth of data to answer a simple question: Does the government represent the people?

Their study took data from nearly 2000 public opinion surveys and compared it to the policies that ended up becoming law. In other words, they compared what the public wanted to what the government actually did. What they found was extremely unsettling: The opinions of 90% of Americans have essentially no impact at all.

And do you think your governments represents your peoples? In what ways?

the division of US societies has become so unbridgeable that the concept of "American people" has lost its meaning. Joe has to specify which faction he thinks China is betting on

just log on to US PSN or some other gaming forums, you will see that the trumpsters and the libertards don't even want to play co-ops with each other:lol: hard to imagine for people outside the US... The amount of toxic enmity they created among themselves and the endless infighting is making west Ukrainians and east Ukrainians look like one big happy family.
Not Necessarily, As late as a year ago you would have been right, However the Liberal side has decided to alienate their own base with the insane "woke" ideology, as a result the democrats are currently in a collapsing cascade. The Population has started to become much less polarized because literally everyone except a handful of "woke" minority separatists hates Biden by now. The only reason those separatists want biden is they view him as a transitional president to pave the way for Harris. The Problem is literally everyone else including Most Blacks and Latinos despises Harris. The Next Elections will be a GOP landslide.

The sooner Amreeka realizes that it is on the decline the better. I am pretty sure China is poised to become the biggest economy in the universe in the next 10 years... I don't think anyone would want to F with China.

This is true the American people are doing well and they can make things happen if they want to. In what other country could you elect Trump?

Is that an indirect threat?

Why is he hiding behind the American people?

How high is his approval rating?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom