What's new

Jobless after virus lockdown, India's poor struggle to eat

Just academically ...

What was the blunder in Kashmir?

You are deliberately acting stupid Or you are? Just need some clarification first.

Too all those retards who were taking potshot on PMIK. LOOK AND LOOK VERY CLOSELY.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN TO TRY A COMPLETE LOCKDOWN. IT IS DOOM TO FAIL!

You are deliberately acting stupid Or you are? Just need some clarification first.

Too all those retards who were taking potshot on PMIK. LOOK AND LOOK VERY CLOSELY.

No I really want to know as an Indian.

What was our blunder in Kashmir?

Guess who would have screamed loudest.

So you are taking a shot at Indian Muslims ??

They are a minority, a significant minority when compared to the total population of other countries, but a minority in India still.

There is no complete lockdown. Groceries, pharmacies, milk booths etc are open. This evening I even saw a chicken shop open.

Thousands upon thousands of pajeets forced to walk back to their villages (some probably carrying the virus) and this guy demanding a Nobel for Modi-Ji. :rofl:

Pajeets ?? Is that a word you would use at a time like this ?? What should I use for Pakistanis ?? Abduls ?? Remember that the same American people who invented "Pajeet" also invented "Rag-head" for Arabs in particular but Muslims generally.

Where is your humanity, man ?? I am a Muslim too.

And you are laughing. Remember that Pakistan is not free from Corona.

Pajeets ?? Is that a word you would used at a time like this ?? What should I use for Pakistanis ?? Abduls ?? Remember that the same American people who invented "Pajeet" also invented "Rag-head" for Arabs in particular but Muslims generally.

Those pajeets likely took part in and celebrated the mob lynchings which happened not too long ago. I don't need to show any sympathy to them.

And you are laughing. Remember that Pakistan in not free from Corona.

I'm laughing at the bhakt already soiling his dhoti fantasizing about Modi-Ji getting the nobel prize and all the Whatsapp messages he'll be able to forward from the BJP IT cell.

So you are taking a shot at Indian Muslims ??

They are a minority, a significant minority when compared to the total population of other countries, but a minority in India still.

There is no complete lockdown. Groceries, pharmacies, milk booths etc are open. This evening I even saw a chicken shop open.

Pajeets ?? Is that a word you would use at a time like this ?? What should I use for Pakistanis ?? Abduls ?? Remember that the same American people who invented "Pajeet" also invented "Rag-head" for Arabs in particular but Muslims generally.

And you are laughing. Remember that Pakistan in not free from Corona.

It's more than a shot.

Check children per woman figures religion wise.

Call a spade a spade.

Check Hindu and Muslim populations at partition.

And now.

Let's call a spade a spade once more.

Those pajeets likely took part in and celebrated the mob lynchings which happened not too long ago. I don't need to show any sympathy to them.

I am sure this event ( Corona ) has changed their view of life.

Very painful tragedy
This is what happens when you make chai wala pm
Spare the pain for your compatriots too. Ruled by a charming superman, you still have many more cases than India with far less population.

I just laughed at this post. BBC teaching India how to manage its people, when their own country is totally devastated by virus. Their top posts are under quarantine which country virtually under two Indians now managing it after the horrible handling by their UK counterparts.

BBC should just pray for their Prince, PM and Health Minister before writing stories about India.

And you are laughing. Remember that Pakistan is not free from Corona.

Put yourself in shoes of a Pakistani with perverse rabid Indophobia

Checking their PM response, it seems like defeat in the hands of COVID19 for Pakistan is an eventuality and Pakistan must prepare for the aftermath like debt- write off etc.

Hence posts like these are part of their bucket list before a morbid fate that awaits them.

I just laughed at this post. BBC teaching India how to manage its people, when their own country is totally devastated by virus. Their top posts are under quarantine which country virtually under two Indians now managing it after the horrible handling by their UK counterparts.

BBC should just pray for their Prince, PM and Health Minister before writing stories about India.
The very idea is to distract UK public from misery at home.

No, they'll vote for BJP next election because Yogi-Ji will promise them another monkey temple to do pooja in.

These people have begun journeys in sun and rain for hundreds of kilometers even. Whatever happens at the supposed end of the lockdown in 15 days from now, I don't think these people will have a good opinion of the BJP. Most of these journeyers are laborers from UP and Bihar. The first state is ruled by BJP and the second is allied with BJP. The Center is ruled by BJP. All these three entities have done a bad job in managing the Corona crisis. I don't think those journeying laborers and their family members will vote for BJP again.

LMAO Indophobia. Nice buzzword. Put yourself in my shoes for a second and tell me what you think when you a see a bhakt declare that Modi-Ji will get a Nobel prize while news keeps pouring out of India of labourers protesting and starving because of the lockdown. Would you agree with him or disagree with him?

I'm sure the evil Britishers were desperately waiting for news from starvation-ridden India which is still struggling with Swine flu outbreaks to deflect from things in the UK.

These people have begun journeys in sun and rain for hundreds of kilometers even. Whatever happens at the supposed end of the lockdown in 15 days from now, I don't think these people will have a good opinion of the BJP. Most of these journeyers are laborers from UP and Bihar. The first state is ruled by BJP and the second is allied with BJP. The Center is ruled by BJP. All these three entities have done a bad job in managing the Corona crisis. I don't think those journeying laborers and their family members will vote for BJP again.

They will. Stop being a cuck for them.

I have so many friends in UK both english and desi and believe me all of them are so critical of corona thing by UK government. They themselves are saying that India is doing much better as of now. Since it is unprecedented scenario in the world with no past references on what are the best way of handling it, there is no reference manual to say what is right or wrong.
As per me it is choice between selecting the less painful of two options, fear of what will happen in the lockdown or start moving towards their homes in sun and rain even if that mean long walks.
From country perspective the goal of the government is to minimize the casualties either from corona or from hunger. It will be a tough rope for Modi to walk, but I have a feeling India will sail out of it.

Also dont forget, even when Isro sent the MOM, these so called western countries specially US and UK media were very hawkish towards India. So i just ignore them.

I have so many friends in UK both english and desi and believe me all of them are so critical of corona thing by UK government. They themselves are saying that India is doing much better as of now. Since it is unprecedented scenario in the world with no past references on what are the best way of handling it, there is no reference manual to say what is right or wrong.
As per me it is choice between selecting the less painful of two options, fear of what will happen in the lockdown or start moving towards their homes in sun and rain even if that mean long walks.
From country perspective the goal of the government is to minimize the casualties either from corona or from hunger. It will be a tough rope for Modi to walk, but I have a feeling India will sail out of it.

Also dont forget, even when Isro sent the MOM, these so called western countries specially US and UK media were very hawkish towards India. So i just ignore them.

British leadership has been failing right from UK child rapes, London terror attack and now finally COVID where their PM and health minister got infected. Expected better protection for him.

Their response to COVID was very unusual for a nation with long history of biological warfare

Also, ignoring them will make them continue, countering their narrative and exposing their issues is important

Indian Global news network WION is doing a good job on this.

Last edited:

Checking their PM response, it seems like defeat in the hands of COVID19 for Pakistan is an eventuality and Pakistan must prepare for the aftermath like debt- write off etc.

Hence posts like these are part of their bucket list before a morbid fate that awaits them.

Every country is struggling to contain this virus, people are concerned for victims everywhere - but an Indian is the only one who would bring up Nobel prizes at this time. The hubris and self regard is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom