What's new

Job seeking Jats threaten to disrupt Commonwealth Games

I think the term jat should be changed to JAAT..it might confuse the readers...BTW I agree with Robbies even these Jaats are very prosperous peopl, why do they need reservation.

Oh i didnt take that into consideration earlier but yes i think you might be right because we have seen jaats on our side too who are prosperous rather landlords lolzz

What are statistics about their financial status in India??

no...guys dont take me wrong....have u seen wht the KHAP panchyat has done to the lovers...all u know that..even lots of my friend are jatt they says this to me....
Is this the sensible thing...the games are on its way and they are saying if we wont get reservation we wont allow it happen...

no...guys dont take me wrong....have u seen wht the KHAP panchyat has done to the lovers...all u know that..even lots of my friend are jatt they says this to me....
Is this the sensible thing...the games are on its way and they are saying if we wont get reservation we wont allow it happen...

I think they can not disrupt the games by any means. But its a golden chance to get their voice heard and thats what happens in many cases.

People do cash the events

Oh i didnt take that into consideration earlier but yes i think you might be right because we have seen jaats on our side too who are prosperous rather landlords lolzz

What are statistics about their financial status in India??

yes, the jaats are usually rich landlords in northern areas like western up,Haryana,rajasthan and even some parts of Punjab.

Nobody is taking you in any wrong way. You just have to be intelligent enough and not generalize an entire community and begin name calling just because of the action of a few.

Khap Panchayats are a different issue. You dont have to link it with their agitation for reservation and use it as an excuse for slurs.

And its no harm in accepting one's mistake. Shows your maturity. Now please go and edit your post.

I think they can not disrupt the games by any means. But its a golden chance to get their voice heard and thats what happens in many cases.

People do cash the events

I agree, its an ideal platform. Bullying and blackmailing the govt. to give in to their demands. Man, democracy does bring these problems along with so many advantages. People are qucik to stand up for and demand rights, but every will shy away from their duties.

Nobody is taking you in any wrong way. You just have to be intelligent enough and not generalize an entire community and begin name calling just because of the action of a few.

Khap Panchayats are a different issue. You dont have to link it with their agitation for reservation and use it as an excuse for slurs.

And its no harm in accepting one's mistake. Shows your maturity. Now please go and edit your post.

Bro I spent 4 years in harayana...I saw them very closely.....
i dont blame the whole jatt community but in harayana its true..
I also believe that person's nature dosnt depend upon which community he belongs......
but as u all my friends....I have edited my post..

Bro I spent 4 years in harayana...I saw them very closely.....
i dont blame the whole jatt community but in harayana its true..
I also believe that person's nature dosnt depend upon which community he belongs......
but as u all my friends....I have edited my post..

Its true that Haryana Jaats have lower education levels and lesser urbanization as compared to say Jatts in Punjab (notice the difference in spelling). And that probably is also responsible for incidents like honour killings (though Punjab has had its share too) and the stupid Khap Panchayat business. But some of them have made it big. The DLF head KP Singh is a Haryanvi/Delhi Jaat.

Whats with Ayiar why he wants to see CWGs disrupted or failed ??:undecided:

Jana ma'am, Ayiar gives this argument that instead of spending a whopping amount of 35,000 crore rupees, the money could be well spent in the welfare of poor.
This argument is endorsed by all the individuals who are critical of india hosting commonwealth games.

Jana ma'am, Ayiar gives this argument that instead of spending a whopping amount of 35,000 crore rupees, the money could be well spent in the welfare of poor.
This argument is endorsed by all the individuals who are critical of india hosting commonwealth games.

Yeh thank you for info. i just recalled his name so asked.

Its a mega event and yeh alot of money is involved. alot of corruption too which will keep LAEs on their toes.

How much this even will earn India? is it going to recover the cost ?

yes, the jaats are usually rich landlords in northern areas like western up,Haryana,rajasthan and even some parts of Punjab.

The Sikh Jat consider themselves Brahmin of Sikhism. They have superiority complex vis-à-vis Sikhs of other castes. I have seen more casteism among Sikhs than Hindus in Canada.

These people are just mischief-makers and pretend to be representing the community. If they have any issues, they'd take it up with protesting to the government rather than ruin India's image in front of the world.

I think these fake-representatives need a dose of the old school lathi charge to stop threatening. :lol:. No reservation; either you have it in you or don't bother.

Back
Top Bottom