What's new

Jinnah Pur Ke Naksho Ki Kia Haqiqat Hai??

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Off The Record Part 1 (M. Bhutto case and Arshalan case) – 22nd July 2015

Last edited:
...............(Jinnah Pur Ke Naksho Ki Kia Haqiqat Hai??) .....

Off The Record Part 2 – 22nd June 2015

Jinnah pur aur Nur pur mai bas fats ka farq hai , baqi dono same hai :D

Jinnah pur aur Nur pur mai bas fats ka farq hai , baqi dono same hai :D

one of my aunty (she passed away a year ago RIP) used to advocate Altaf hussain and MQM more than rabta committee, she would jump up on the bed when someone said something bad against MQM and used to start fist flying speeches in favor of that gang. Reason being her nephew part of the gang and and some big gangster....until he was captured by police and released but then he became target of MQM for suspicion of what he might have told police...he used to say "just about anyday!" and finally one fateful day his body was found in pieces on a construction site. that day and till she died, she used to jump up on bed whenever she heard altaf's name but now she would curse and curse him and his family and his coming nasals.

until you hit by the train, its a very nice mode of transportation

one of my aunty (she passed away a year ago RIP) used to advocate Altaf hussain and MQM more than rabta committee, she would jump up on the bed when someone said something bad against MQM and used to start fist flying speeches in favor of that gang. Reason being her nephew part of the gang and and some big gangster....until he was captured by police and released but then he became target of MQM for suspicion of what he might have told police...he used to say "just about anyday!" and finally one fateful day his body was found in pieces on a construction site. that day and till she died, she used to jump up on bed whenever she heard altaf's name but now she would curse and curse him and his family and his coming nasals.

until you hit by the train, its a very nice mode of transportation

First my sympathy for your aunt loss ..
second , now tell how she know MQM kill her son ?? any prove or she filed any case ? or did they leave MQM flag near his body ???
third .. my entire family hate AH , and many member but as a Party i am not against MQM i know and meet many well educated and patriotic people in them ... that is why i never go against the entire party , yeah criminal elements exist there .
yes MQM is involved in killing their own people but who else doesn't ?
let me give you some light , remember bhutto have 2 son's ? both been murdered ... and irony is that one of his son killed in the middle of street , outside bilawaal house ...
and .... i have meet a old man , who use to be in MQM , i have seen his leg , which was tortured by police , there are 7 holes in his leg ... done by drilling .. tell me what you make of that ???
he was not a killer just a supporter ..

ANP , PPPP , PAC , JI they have history of killing their past workers , everyone do this ...

second , now tell how she know MQM kill her son ?? any prove or she filed any case ? or did they leave MQM flag near his body ???
third .. my entire family hate AH , and many member but as a Party i am not against MQM i know and meet many well educated and patriotic people in them ... that is why i never go against the entire party , yeah criminal elements exist there .
let me give you some light , remember bhutto have 2 son's ? both been murdered ... and irony is that one of his son killed in the middle of street , outside bilawaal house ...
and .... i have meet a old man , who use to be in MQM , i have seen his leg , which was tortured by police , there are 7 holes in his leg ... done by drilling .. tell me what you make of that ???

ANP , PPPP , PAC , JI they have history of killing their past workers , everyone do this ...

by the way the one who is going to be killed knows who is going to kill him and for why,.

Like Shoaib Saddle said, 90% MQM is clean, it the top (the sneak) that control the 10% who is responsible for all the murders

Jinnahpur chor phlay apna icon wala map post kar. Its look funny

Attachments

• funny-map-of-pakistan-800x600.jpg
    funny-map-of-pakistan-800x600.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 26

I will give PPP suggestion that name replace name Sindh with Bhutto-istan or khabbir-istan (as you know both are same)

by the way the one who is going to be killed knows who is going to kill him and for why,.

Like Shoaib Saddle said, 90% MQM is clean, it the top (the sneak) that control the 10% who is responsible for all the murders

can you tell me who kill Bhutto ? and who kill Zia ul Haq ?

that is called escape from a narrow street :D
aur patli gali se katne wala jawab :D

Listen my brother, there some things that have no answer, there are something that have vague answers but then there are thing open right in front of you but you refuse to open your eyes. Who ever killed Bhutto and Zia is beyond the streets of F.B.Area but what happened in FB area, I know. well I knew till 1988

Listen my brother, there some things that have no answer, there are something that have vague answers but then there are thing open right in front of you but you refuse to open your eyes. Who ever killed Bhutto and Zia is beyond the streets of F.B.Area but what happened in FB area, I know. well I knew till 1988

but jsut because its too big ? so there should not be any Justice ? what kind of logic is this ?
AH is in UK , UK citizen, that is again too big for you and me to decide , if he is murderer or not .. right ?

Back
Top Bottom