What's new

Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being an Indian, I am glad Jinnah created Pakistan otherwise his entire incompetent Muslim League was going to bring disaster for India. @LURKER what do you think.

I had stated earlier in this forum that India should be thankful to Jinnah for his far sightedness in amputating the cancerous part from the body of India which would have led to the ultimate crumbling of the entire state marred in civil wars and social unrest. Jinnah is the real hero for India , i hope someday he is fecilitated for his service to this nation .

After every storm comes a beautiful rainbow. I believe these dark times will definitely be over, they can't keep on happening forever. Pakistan as a nation has shown itself to be quite resilient; we are more than capable of standing on our own feet.

Whoever is ashamed of being a pakistani I only have a few words for them. Renounce your pakistani citizenship & get the f out. Good riddance to such people.

Despite all the trials, tribulations, problems etc a true pakistani will never be ashamed.

PAKISTAN Zindabad.
And what is the defination of TRUE PAKISTANI? Ur culture is similar to that found in India. Ur religion is not an alien in India. Apart from the ethnic based and lingusistic mess that u have, how better are u guyz than India?

See, I aint simply being the devil here but raising rational and logical questions for ur claim. Hope u have some good ones.

Simply saying u r a true Pakistani doesnt make a dent. For Eg: We Indians are proud of being an Indian because of our uniqueness compared to outside world. Coz of our History and being the ancient acknowledged civilization that we had in Subcontinent. Coz of our Plurality. There are many such reasons why we can distinguish ourselves from the world to make ourselves Proud. Keeping aside other bunch of reasons which we are surely ashamed of but here the point is bout PRIDE.

those who think that Jinnah made a mistake and they are ashamed they can get the hell out of Pakistan and live where ever they want :mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

آئینہ سچ کا دکھایا تو برا مان گئے
جھوٹ سے پردہ اٹھایا تو برا مان گئے

Who judges who is a "true Pakistani" and who is not?

This , I was quite certain of , here . Lets put our acting naive caps on . The Directorate of True Pakistanis around Pakistan . :azn: What did you think though ? A technical definition for a true Pakistani ? Or simply a person who's patriotic which the author of this article doesn't seem to be at all ?

And what is the defination of TRUE PAKISTANI? Ur culture is similar to that found in India. Ur religion is not an alien in India. Apart from the ethnic based and lingusistic mess that u have, how better are u guyz than India?

What exactly has a similar culture/religion to another country in the world got to do with a true Pakistani ? This isn't a question of similarities or being better than this or that country , you people seem to have some weird ideas of patriotism . Or maybe you have seen the word " Pakistan " in the article . Your question isn't a question , being wrong in the essentials themselves .

those who think that Jinnah made a mistake and they are ashamed they can get the hell out of Pakistan and live where ever they want :mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
But if people can't leave because Pakistan is a polio-stricken mess, then what should they do?

What's up with the hordes of excited Indians though? You aren't getting any land, nor is Akhand Bharat about to happen. Better calm your expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom