What's new

JI won’t join PTI’s agitation: Siraj(TTp supporting mullha,s saving nawaz)

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
JI won’t join PTI’s agitation: Siraj
The Newspaper's Staff Reporter
Published about 7 hours ago
537594508c6e4.jpg

Jamaat-i-Islami chief Sirajul Haq. -Photo by INP
LAHORE: Although the Jamaat-i-Islami reaffirms the ‘democratic credentials’ of its ally in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, it fears any agitation in the current scenario may lead to wrap-up of the democratic system.

None of the political parties, including the PTI, wanted an end to democratic rule to pave way for martial law or a dictatorial regime, JI emir Sirajul Haq told the media at his party’s headquarters here on Thursday. He said the JI was refraining from the anti-government movement launched by the PTI.

He said though the JI also wanted reforms in electoral system, it won’t join any movement that could harm the democratic order. The electoral reforms, he said, were also in ruling party’s interest.

Replying to a question about polio vaccination campaign in KP, Haq who is also a senior minister in the province’s cabinet, said the drive was continuing and it was wrong that the ulema (religious scholars) were against it. He said that in order to negate this impression, JUI-S chief Maulana Samiul Haq had personally begun the campaign from his madressah at Akora Khattak.

Earlier, at a ceremony, Haq said the country was under the siege of the “enemy” and ulema and Khatibs (orators) should start a vigorous campaign against it. He said the mosques and the madressahs were the custodians of the country’s ideological boundaries, as none of the ulema had supported the forces against Islam and Pakistan.

He said the government should patronise madressahs and allocate budget for these institutions for the benefit of the teachers and the students.

Published in Dawn, May 16th, 2014

no wonder JI already had given vote of confidence to NS in NA instead of having coalition in KPK with PTI!

JI is not trustworthy.

JI won’t join PTI’s agitation: Siraj
The Newspaper's Staff Reporter
Published about 7 hours ago
537594508c6e4.jpg

Jamaat-i-Islami chief Sirajul Haq. -Photo by INP
LAHORE: Although the Jamaat-i-Islami reaffirms the ‘democratic credentials’ of its ally in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, it fears any agitation in the current scenario may lead to wrap-up of the democratic system.

None of the political parties, including the PTI, wanted an end to democratic rule to pave way for martial law or a dictatorial regime, JI emir Sirajul Haq told the media at his party’s headquarters here on Thursday. He said the JI was refraining from the anti-government movement launched by the PTI.

He said though the JI also wanted reforms in electoral system, it won’t join any movement that could harm the democratic order. The electoral reforms, he said, were also in ruling party’s interest.

Replying to a question about polio vaccination campaign in KP, Haq who is also a senior minister in the province’s cabinet, said the drive was continuing and it was wrong that the ulema (religious scholars) were against it. He said that in order to negate this impression, JUI-S chief Maulana Samiul Haq had personally begun the campaign from his madressah at Akora Khattak.

Earlier, at a ceremony, Haq said the country was under the siege of the “enemy” and ulema and Khatibs (orators) should start a vigorous campaign against it. He said the mosques and the madressahs were the custodians of the country’s ideological boundaries, as none of the ulema had supported the forces against Islam and Pakistan.

He said the government should patronise madressahs and allocate budget for these institutions for the benefit of the teachers and the students.

Published in Dawn, May 16th, 2014

This is Indeed a serious blow to establishment, JI not trusting them could have serious repercussions in the longer run of their schemes.

This is Indeed a serious blow to establishment, JI not trusting them could have serious repercussions in the longer run of their schemes.
its the other way around friend?
JI have serious repercussions in the longer run of their schemes, may be ban to follow?
if pakarmy is going next sunday to clear the junk , created by, MMA ?

joo TTp kaa yar hai ghaddar hai, ghaddar hai!

After the rise of Modi in india , if modi and RSS take very hard stance on pakistan then general population of pakistan is not going to tolerate the current docile behavior of Nawaz sharif and this may result in the emergence of support for army and establishment, the days ahead are pretty crucial as for pakistan-india relations are concerned. Modi is an RSS man, and they are far right almost NAZI kind of mentalitiy. So establishment in pakistan may strengthen politically but it will all depend on Nawaz sharif's behavior. His current inclination towards Geo media group as opposed to ISI and army has sent very bad signal particularly in punjab, people did not like it because for punjabis the integrity and honor of army is way way higher than a fkking media groups of any kind.

After the rise of Modi in india , if modi and RSS take very hard stance on pakistan then general population of pakistan is not going to tolerate the current docile behavior of Nawaz sharif and this may result in the emergence of support for army and establishment, the days ahead are pretty crucial as for pakistan-india relations are concerned. Modi is an RSS man, and they are far right almost NAZI kind of mentalitiy. So establishment in pakistan may strengthen politically but it will all depend on Nawaz sharif's behavior. His current inclination towards Geo media group as opposed to ISI and army has sent very bad signal particularly in punjab, people did not like it because for punjabis the integrity and honor of army is way way higher than a fkking media groups of any kind.

Bhaijan, yeh jo Punjabi hain na…..Brai flexible Quaom hay Jis sanchay main dhlo dhal jati hai LEKIN jaisay hee halat mawaqif hoon wapis apnee joon main any main dair naheen lagatee.

Let me try myself more……….Establishment problem starts when they pick a person named “Imran Khan”, to torn apart PMLN and its strongholds Punjab, they simply don’t know people are way smart then their bitching tit for tat games with politicians. So, instead of their planned schemes, this Khan phenomena actually played havoc in KPK…..traditional strongholds of ANP, JUI(F)(S), JI…..its just like PTI comes out Poras elephants for Agencies…..what you seeing from JUI and JI is quite understandable and our agencies should learn from this lesson…..their is a limit to be a Kingmaker forever:coffee:

Bhaijan, yeh jo Punjabi hain na…..Brai flexible Quaom hay Jis sanchay main dhlo dhal jati hai LEKIN jaisay hee halat mawaqif hoon wapis apnee joon main any main dair naheen lagatee.

Let me try myself more……….Establishment problem starts when they pick a person named “Imran Khan”, to torn apart PMLN and its strongholds Punjab, they simply don’t know people are way smart then their bitching tit for tat games with politicians. So, instead of their planned schemes, this Khan phenomena actually played havoc in KPK…..traditional strongholds of ANP, JUI(F)(S), JI…..its just like PTI comes out Poras elephants for Agencies…..what you seeing from JUI and JI is quite understandable and our agencies should learn from this lesson…..their is a limit to be a Kingmaker forever:coffee:

General Raheel sharif is a good guy. I think Gen. Zaheer ul islam is the last rotten egg that is from Musharraf legacy, once this guy retires nawaz sharif can appoint an honest general like Raheel sharif and things should change as far as political maneuvering of ISI is concerned. I dont understand why to get into controversy when This Zaheer ul islam is going to retire after few months. Second all karachi based private news channels should be either banned or put under strict regulations, they are bigger sources of instablitiy in politics of pakistan than even the ISI.

JI is what Al Qaeda or Taliban or militant islamists are interesting development that they dont want to ally with PTI any more when there is hardly any difference between jamat e islami and PTI .. both are right wing extremists parties

General Raheel sharif is a good guy. I think Gen. Zaheer ul islam is the last rotten egg that is from Musharraf legacy, once this guy retires nawaz sharif can appoint an honest general like Raheel sharif and things should change as far as political maneuvering of ISI is concerned. I dont understand why to get into controversy when This Zaheer ul islam is going to retire after few months. Second all karachi based private news channels should be either banned or put under strict regulations, they are bigger sources of instablitiy in politics of pakistan than even the ISI.

The best thing of this NS is, he is not panic-ing at all bcz he already seen and bare all ends. And you are right about the Raheel Sharif and Zaheer-ul-Islam’s approach…..there is a lack of harmony between them in last couple of months which shows their goals are different and that is the main reason govt not falling of that kind of pressure agencies trying to built for them for some time.

well they are already dieing fighting the war .. and ur stooges busy giving them blows .. when they fall .. then u will remmeber them when taliban come and take ur heads one by one ... U will remmeber the day that u use to enjoy insluting those people who give their life for u

No worries, JI won't even win their 2 - 3 NA seats in next elections due to their policies. They are already politically dead.

Back
Top Bottom