What's new

JF17 V LCA Picture Comparison Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Super Falcon Try this one a REAL BEAUTY

Tejas_2seat.jpg

No Doubt about it, Twin seater looks sexy
This looks more like today's preferred style of a single-piece canopy. I would like to know why didn't you Indians choose a single piece canopy like the F-16s for the single seater of your fighter?

Here Super Falcon Try this one a REAL BEAUTY

Tejas_2seat.jpg

The cockpit is Huge.
and because of it the whole plane does not look balanced.

Even the single seater tejas looked unbalanced.

The cockpit is Huge.
and because of it the whole plane does not look balanced.

Even the single seater tejas looked unbalanced.

Its a double seater So obviously bigger cockpit, and I dont see where it is Un balanced???

Jonasad.

The whole Plane is unbalanced.

Tech term unstable platform called Quaruplex FBW.

CURRENTLY only quaruplex fighters in the world are Typhoon Rafael GRIPEN and Tejas LCA. of the 4 gen era.

THIS IS HOW you achieve wat is called super manouverability

All the older designs use stable FBW systems ie F16 MIRAGE 2000 MIG29 & YES THE THUINDER JF17.

lca is a true 4 generation fighter in this respect

u guys know what,LCA got pretty cool design but one thing is really ugly,ITS INTAKE.i really dont like it,other wise LCA is a cool jet.

Jf-17 looks to me like a fighter,
LCA looks more like a mirage kinda trainer and its ugly.

We should compare Mushtaq trainer with LCA.

P.S f-16 dot net pics not gona display here.

you are a full member now with 800+.....I expect a better reply from you brother

I didnt either asked F-16 and JF-17 pilots to do so, which completed 360 turn in 18 and 20 seconds respectively! :rofl:

Do you mean F-16 and JF-17 were engaged in dog fight, which completed its 360 degree turn in 18 and 20 seconds respectively?

When performing in air show, the pilot uses all powers of plane to make 360 turn in lowest time of its capability!
Someone is really trying a 360 turn....someone just entertaaining croud cercling in the air.....you got both videos and started comparing...... Some videos have been posted Tejas making vertical loop...you can see them...it is really making very fast....

Jonasad.

The whole Plane is unbalanced.

Tech term unstable platform called Quaruplex FBW.

CURRENTLY only quaruplex fighters in the world are Typhoon Rafael GRIPEN and Tejas LCA. of the 4 gen era.

THIS IS HOW you achieve wat is called super manouverability

All the older designs use stable FBW systems ie F16 MIRAGE 2000 MIG29 & YES THE THUINDER JF17.

lca is a true 4 generation fighter in this respect

Dont leak out the secret.;)..

BTW going by the specs LCA indeed looks a very potent fighter..just one trouble is there ENGINE..Lets hope this gets resolved..

well LCA is not that bad as we think it is as good as JF 17 but yet both have to do something special to eran respect of us

Harish+in+LCA.jpg

LCA1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Click to Enlarge.... There is no comparison lol look at the second pic and enlarge it man .........

DSC_1058-lca-ramp.jpg

The sexiest ever

D032101-lca-invert.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom