What's new

JF17 V LCA Picture Comparison Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is happy with JF17 and india is happy with their fighter, and lets leave it at that:)

Such comments are point less my friend :cheers: :tdown:

Such threads are pointless waste of bandwidth, waste of time, waste of free flowing Patriotism of ours.

Every one knows which is more beautiful :angel:

jf17.jpg

Big Fat LCA is owned :rofl:

SIGH!

DON'T MAKE ME GO THERE!!!

don't respond to flames with more flames!
I could easily make a joke name for LCA, but I don't want to offend anyone.

I myself try not to involved in this,but finally i am forced to do so,sorry for the post,i to dont want to offend anyone,i will delete the post

jf-17 is in skys and showing its worth to the world........
remember jf-17 is younger than lca ....
and jf-17 block 2 is under development , INSHAH ALLAH it would be in service at the time while lca too will enter in service

What a stupid logic

I think you also know one think that USAF is one the way to retire all their F16s and F15s ......Just think again what you say

We need more than 15 year to reach f15 level and they are on the way to retire them so think again what you said :lol:

I know what I am saying buddy. It is better you watch out for what you post.

You are comparing two best and combat proven AC's of the military aviation history to that AC which is yet to be operational in it's own original producer and operator. Pathetic comparison. Make it better next time.

:lol:

Last edited:
Thunder looks like a real fighter .. the LCA looks like a toy

Does this look like a Toy

http://*****************/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/lca.jpg

http://www.*****************/album/d/944-2CA+tejas+Takes+off

lca-tejas-9.jpg

LCA&

D032079-lca-formation.jpg

Tejas is ready to face off with the Thunder.

By the way I LOVE THE THUNDER LOOK AT ZUHAI AIR SHOW very impressive inflight pics

this park flyer its not even ready to be inducted in the IAF then how can it be ready to face the thunder

As of 15 December 2009 Indian government sanctioned Rs 8,000 crores to begin production of the fighter jet for the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

So LCA is ready to be inducted.

By the way didn't mods close these VS threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom