Reaction score
Country
China
832 units!

Attachments

• QQ截图20140705171134.jpg
    QQ截图20140705171134.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 633
Indians are sitting on the frog in the well, can only see it a little bit of the sky.

These days has some question JF17 integration SD10, JF17 biggest advantage is good compatibility, any weapons from different sources, can be easily integrated into the JF17.

Other people's arms are no problem, don't own arms, there will be problems? Indians don't have any fluky psychology.

Indians are sitting on the frog in the well, can only see it a little bit of the sky.

These days has some question JF17 integration SD10, JF17 biggest advantage is good compatibility, any weapons from different sources, can be easily integrated into the JF17.

Other people's arms are no problem, don't own arms, there will be problems? Indians don't have any fluky psychology.
Sir Ji Stop Posting Off-topic Post Please Post Thread Related Article Or News Don't Waste Our Time There are Much more Relevant threads for Us to Discussion.

view.php
Tens of JF-17s armed with AESA radars, SD-10As, and PL-5Es doing CAP missions over Lahore, Sialkot, and other cities---backed by long-range Pakistani AWACS.

Oh boy, no chance for iaf...

Last time i answered someone like you on JF-17 Block-2 thread .. I suffer a permanent Ban . But a question how many BVR JF-17 can carry and is dual rack configuration now on ?

view.php

Last time i answered someone like you on JF-17 Block-2 thread .. I suffer a permanent Ban . But a question how many BVR JF-17 can carry and is dual rack configuration now on ?

Yeah because when people with zero knowledge speak, they make fool out of themselves and then get banned. lmao!

Dual-rack configuration isn't "officially" on as of now.

JF-17 can carry two SD-10As as of now...

The configuration is

2 BVRs
2WVRs
3 Fuel tanks

Any link from where I can get detail about KLJ-V2 ?

what kind of detail you want?

basic specifications are available. Use google.

KLJ-V2 is a radar that is better than normal mechanical radar...but not an AESA radar.

It is in-between of a Mechanical and AESA radar...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom