What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Wow. I didnot see that coming. It must mean that the JF17B has completed its testing and received certification that allows it to be use for training missions ????

Shame they could not engineer out those hinges entirely(reduced # of them yes.. but), damn ugly and unacceptable on a new plane in 2019 !!!

The paint scheme on the Myanamar JF17s are BEAUTIFUL !!

The build quality has gone up 2 levels from the original Block I JF17s aswell.

Wow. I didnot see that coming. It must mean that the JF17B has completed its testing and received certification that allows it to be use for training missions ????

Shame they could not engineer out those hinges entirely(reduced # of them yes.. but), damn ugly and unacceptable on a new plane in 2019 !!!

The paint scheme on the Myanamar JF17s are BEAUTIFUL !!

The build quality has gone up 2 levels from the original Block I JF17s aswell.
I think the JF-17 B which Mayanmar has chosen is without AESA radar.

Really? I thought the B was developed on direct request from the PAF??
It should not be surprising, not many were convinced of PAF's argument for simulator based conversion especially those who have zero or negligible experience in simulators or fly by wire fighter aircrafts.
Nigeria and Myanmar will be first users of B version, after that PAF will induct few as well.

PAF will buy some, as they are useful for allowing potential customers to try out the plane and get a feel for it.

Can't say much but seeing in MAF colours is indeed a surprise. However, it appears that MAF order was immediate with requirements that were already done & first to be fulfilled. PAF may have been testing yet.
The terrain tells me its PAC Kamra? because i have been their few times....recognize the tree line....

Pretty Bird...Looks like a small Eurofighter from the side.

Back
Top Bottom