What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Fully armed JF-17 Thunder
FP0ZnE9XIAYGMLr

Son,

Read up history of Islam---of all the muslim emperors.

You think that nations are built just like that and the foundations don't need any strengthening---.

The foundations of a nation need the dead bodies of people who try to make it unstable---it needs the blood of those to strengthen the cement that holds the building blocks together---.

Son,

read up history of any successful civilization.
Please ignore these RAW Hindutva agents from the hell. PKK, the Imperialists' field agents, couldn't be eliminated for the West didn't allow Turkey to use it's equipment against it inside and outside the borders. Once Turkey developed her indigenous military industrial complex these bastards don't dare even to sneak out of their rat holes and take pee.....

Hi,

Our cost of producing JF 17 aircraft is very very low and so is re-furbishing it as well.

So---the aircrafts that will begetting the aesa---would be new or like new---.

Aesa is a major major upgrade---you just cannot add it to older aircraft without first re-furbishing the.
It would be interesting to know what is "very very low".
Is it under $5 million in USD for "zero meter" and with all upgrades including fly by wire, new EW, new MAWS, new HUDS, electrical harnesses, etc. needed to use new AESA and associated weapons? We can ignore the cost of Pak rupees as Gov of Pak can just print rupees.
If it starts to be $20 million in USD, would it be worth it? We can rebuilt the airframe, but not the engine, and that is atleast $5 million in foriegn currency alone.
So what are we going to get for $10-20 million? A Block 1 or 2 that is 10-15 years old upgraded to Block 3 for 1/4 to 1/2 the price. Delivery will be slow because this is not serial production. Would this be worth it? Why not buy new JF17s Block 3 for $40 million and have a new plane delivered quickly.
Refurbrish the old blocks and sell them to other countries for whatever they will pay. That will be a far better strategy the putting a sentimental value on Block 1 or 2.

I have followed Pak Def long enough to know Mastan Khan is not to be trifled with, but here we go.....

Is it under $5 million in USD for "zero meter" and with all upgrades including fly by wire, new EW, new MAWS, new HUDS, electrical harnesses, etc. needed to use new AESA and associated weapons? We can ignore the cost of Pak rupees as Gov of Pak can just print rupees.
If it starts to be $20 million in USD, would it be worth it? We can rebuilt the airframe, but not the engine, and that is atleast $5 million in foriegn currency alone.
So what are we going to get for $10-20 million? A Block 1 or 2 that is 10-15 years old upgraded to Block 3 for 1/4 to 1/2 the price. Delivery will be slow because this is not serial production. Would this be worth it? Why not buy new JF17s Block 3 for $40 million and have a new plane delivered quickly.
Refurbrish the old blocks and sell them to other countries for whatever they will pay. That will be a far better strategy the putting a sentimental value on Block 1 or 2.

I have followed Pak Def long enough to know Mastan Khan is not to be trifled with, but here we go.....
Hi,

It is an ego thing---. No one wants older aircraft---. Only the Paf---that knows its aircraft well---what it can do with it will have its aircraft re-furbished---.

The US will not allow Paf to sell its aircraft---. That opportunity has sort of slipped away---.

Hi,

A few days ago---I took my first flight on a Cessna 172 along with my son.

The very basic of basic aircrafts---yet the instruments were very intimidating for the one taking first flight---.

So---the functional modernity of the Blk3's does not diminish the utility of the conventional BLK2's.

With thousands of trained techs and 100's of trained pilots---the BLK 2's do not have diminished capabilities---but with the induction of the aesa---our capabilities have gone to a higher plateau.

So---the baseline of excellence is still the same---it is only that we have a part of us operating at a higher level---.

The Blk 2's will fly and be upgraded and re-furbished---till they cannot be used no more---.

Paf is an extremely conservative organization at one hand---but also the most modern in thinking on what they can have within their means and beyond---.

The Paf has done something that---whole of the pakistani nation and the world air forces have been have been BLIND to it---.

I had written about it multiple times for over a decade---but no one has caught on to it either and neither did I---.

Hi,

It is an ego thing---. No one wants older aircraft---. Only the Paf---that knows its aircraft well---what it can do with it will have its aircraft re-furbished---.

The US will not allow Paf to sell its aircraft---. That opportunity has sort of slipped away---.

Hi,

PAF should localise this aircraft I mean sell it at showrooms in big cities of Pakistan also all the the armament attached to it , which will help alleviate the burden from PAF for defending the sky's solely on its own if common folks in Pakistan have access to such things along with , will generate lot of revenue for PAF to modernise its inventory plus the common folks can do wonders if given unhindered access to such things not everyone can goto Risalpur .

I mean think about it , it will truly make the masses independent and up to date with the global threat matrix also this incentive will be first in the world because all the country’s on the globe are actually trying to enslave its masses under their banners rather making them independent .

PAF has the power to get it done considering all the infrastructure they have at their disposal no other airforce have such liberties .

I know training is crucial and all but most people who are capable and can fly just can’t afford to because different circumstances in life along with very few seats at PAF to get enrolled in .

Back
Top Bottom