What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/docs/7_5_1.pdf

frabz-He-did-it-again-04d85d.jpg
HAHA Good Job so much trouble to highlight all the pics, but thats the definition of AAE statis matrix.
You fails to highlight other parts also.

First of all not all planes of any block are not capable of firing antiship weapon as you are thinking. The planes have to be modified for firing that kind of weapon its not just any plug-n-play and you are just rock-n-roll.

Any combat aircraft armed with ASCMs requires special modification to its fire-control system & navigation-and-attack system because it cannot by itself search for maritime targets (given the limited range of the MMR), rather it is entirely dependent on MR/ASW platforms like P-3C for target vectors & cueing. Hence, to 'assume' that each & every JF-17 can carry ASCMs in a plug-and-play mode is physically impossible & unfissiable and technologically difficult.

And what you want to prove from the promotional video by the way

To answer your claim, that JF-17 FCR is not able to search and track sea borne radars, here is the specs of KLJ-7 radar (mind you, its older version, now JF17 is equipped with its newer version)

• Frequency: X band
  • Operation range (RCS of 5 m2) :
    Up-looking detection range >105KM
    Down-looking detection range >85km
  • Management of up to 40 targets
  • Numbers of simultaneously tracked targets: 10
  • Simultaneously fire on 2 BVR targets
  • Weight: <120 kg
  • Meantime between failure: 220 hours
  • Meantime to recovery: 0.5 hours
Features:

• Guidance for medium/long range missiles.
  • All waveform design.
  • Air/air, Air/ground, air/sea and navigation functions.
  • Compact structure.
  • Parasitic IFF antenna on radar antenna array.
  • Low side-lobe slotted plane array antenna technique.
  • High-speed parallel digital signal processing.
14 Operational Modes:

• Range While Search (RWS)
  • Velocity Search (VS)
  • Single Target Track (STT)
  • Track While Scan (TWS)
  • Dual Target Track (DTT)
  • Situational Awareness Mode (SAM)
  • Air Combat Mode (ACM)(with five sub-modes)
  • Real Beam Map (RBM)
  • Doppler Beam Sharpening (DBS)
  • Ground Moving Target Indication/Ground Moving Target Track (GMTI/GMTT)
  • Air to Ground Ranging (AGR)
  • Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
  • Sea Single Target Track (SSTT)
  • Beacon (BCN)

Well simply copy pasting is kind of a crime .. especially if your a researcher ... it's called plagiarism and since we're not in class and this isn't a thesis so I guess -- it's not much of a point to call you out on that ... why I did was simply because you were quoting word for word from a dude who claims to know the Chinese military hardware better then any Pakistani ... that is like Zahid Hamid saying that he knows Elta inside out better then any Indian or American for that matter ...

So why am I pointing it out again .... (that you simply copy pasted from other sources) is well kind of because your normal responses are less coherent and sometimes don't even make sense ... kind of reminds me of NKVD ... but then again, you be the judge ...

What I will say is that because I have a manageerial background so I will answer you on some of your questions -- well, actually I'll just give one answer for all your managerial questions ...

and the answer is simple enough ... you don't have to believe anything regarding PAF ... for all we care you can believe whatever you want -- but let me just point out a little fact that may sting provided your last post ...

READ MY SECOND POST COMPLETELY IT WAS ANSWERED FOR THE SAME CONTEXT FOR WHICH YOU POINTED OUT THAT I COPIED SOME ONES COMMENT WORD BY WORD. WHAT IS IMPORTANT WAS THE POINT WHICH I WAS POINTING THAT "YOU NEED CERTAIN MODIFICATIONS" AND SINCE YOU CLAIMS TO HAVE A MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND YOU WILL APPRECIATE THAT IT WON'T BE ECONOMICAL FISSIABLE TO HAVE AN ASSETS WHICH I POINTED OUT AS INVENTORY AAE. I AM NOT FROM MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND RATHER TECHNICAL BUT DO KNOW HOW EVERYONE HAVE TO DO ITS JOB AND FOLLOW HIS WORK FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE AND REST ASSURE I AM NOT SO DUMP WHO COPY/PASTING FROM HERE AND THERE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF ?

NO ONE IS CLAIMING TO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHINESE MILITARY HARDWARE AND CAN YOU POINT OUT WHERE I DID ?

I AM NOT BELIEVING OR DOUBTING PAF RATHER I AM NOT BRINGING JF17 ALSO RATHER A GENERAL POINT BUT WE WERE DISCUSSING JF17 THATS WHY YOU ARE THINKING I AM TALKING OF PAF OR JF17 OR CMXXX.

To answer your claim, that JF-17 FCR is not able to search and track sea borne radars, here is the specs of KLJ-7 radar (mind you, its older version, now JF17 is equipped with its newer version)

• Frequency: X band
  • Operation range (RCS of 5 m2) :
    Up-looking detection range >105KM
    Down-looking detection range >85km
  • Management of up to 40 targets
  • Numbers of simultaneously tracked targets: 10
  • Simultaneously fire on 2 BVR targets
  • Weight: <120 kg
  • Meantime between failure: 220 hours
  • Meantime to recovery: 0.5 hours
Features:

• Guidance for medium/long range missiles.
  • All waveform design.
  • Air/air, Air/ground, air/sea and navigation functions.
  • Compact structure.
  • Parasitic IFF antenna on radar antenna array.
  • Low side-lobe slotted plane array antenna technique.
  • High-speed parallel digital signal processing.
14 Operational Modes:

• Range While Search (RWS)
  • Velocity Search (VS)
  • Single Target Track (STT)
  • Track While Scan (TWS)
  • Dual Target Track (DTT)
  • Situational Awareness Mode (SAM)
  • Air Combat Mode (ACM)(with five sub-modes)
  • Real Beam Map (RBM)
  • Doppler Beam Sharpening (DBS)
  • Ground Moving Target Indication/Ground Moving Target Track (GMTI/GMTT)
  • Air to Ground Ranging (AGR)
  • Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
  • Sea Single Target Track (SSTT)
  • Beacon (BCN)
BROTHER CUT SHORT WHO IS SAYING THAT IT CANNOT DETECT SEABORNE TARGET. I NEVER SAID THAT ITS PROBLEM IS ONLY WITH THE RANGE AND THE SEARCHING RANGE

Last edited:
READ MY SECOND POST COMPLETELY IT WAS ANSWERED FOR THE SAME CONTEXT FOR WHICH YOU POINTED OUT THAT I COPIED SOME ONES COMMENT WORD BY WORD. WHAT IS IMPORTANT WAS THE POINT WHICH I WAS POINTING THAT "YOU NEED CERTAIN MODIFICATIONS" AND SINCE YOU CLAIMS TO HAVE A MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND YOU WILL APPRECIATE THAT IT WON'T BE ECONOMICAL FISSIABLE TO HAVE AN ASSETS WHICH I POINTED OUT AS INVENTORY AAE. I AM NOT FROM MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND RATHER TECHNICAL BUT DO KNOW HOW EVERYONE HAVE TO DO ITS JOB AND FOLLOW HIS WORK FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE AND REST ASSURE I AM SO DUMP WHO COPY/PASTING FROM HERE AND THERE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF ?

NO ONE IS CLAIMING TO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHINESE MILITARY HARDWARE AND CAN YOU POINT OUT WHERE I DID ?

I AM NOT BELIEVING OR DOUBTING PAF RATHER I AM NOT BRINGING JF17 ALSO RATHER A GENERAL POINT BUT WE WERE DISCUSSING JF17 THATS WHY YOU ARE THINKING I AM TALKING OF PAF OR JF17 OR CMXXX.

BROTHER CUT SHORT WHO IS SAYING THAT IT CANNOT DETECT SEABORNE TARGET. I NEVER SAID THAT ITS PROBLEM IS ONLY WITH THE RANGE AND THE SEARCHING RANGE

images

READ MY SECOND POST COMPLETELY IT WAS ANSWERED FOR THE SAME CONTEXT FOR WHICH YOU POINTED OUT THAT I COPIED SOME ONES COMMENT WORD BY WORD. WHAT IS IMPORTANT WAS THE POINT WHICH I WAS POINTING THAT "YOU NEED CERTAIN MODIFICATIONS" AND SINCE YOU CLAIMS TO HAVE A MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND YOU WILL APPRECIATE THAT IT WON'T BE ECONOMICAL FISSIABLE TO HAVE AN ASSETS WHICH I POINTED OUT AS INVENTORY AAE. I AM NOT FROM MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND RATHER TECHNICAL BUT DO KNOW HOW EVERYONE HAVE TO DO ITS JOB AND FOLLOW HIS WORK FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE AND REST ASSURE I AM NOT SO DUMP WHO COPY/PASTING FROM HERE AND THERE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF ?

Stop Shouting

CATIC Attends the 51st Paris Airshow
2015-06-17

The 51st International Paris Air Show officially opened on June 15th in Paris, France. 2215 exhibitors from 45 countries participated in the Air Show, thousands of aircraft and engine manufacturers, suppliers from all over the world were present at the event. Aircraft models including JF-17/ FC-1, JF-17B, L-15, FTC-2000, Wing Loong UAS, K-8, MA700, Y-12F and AC312 were exhibited at CATIC booth, which highlighted the research and development strengths of Chinese military and commercial aviation products.

On the same day, JF-17/ FC-1 Thunder fighter, co-developed by China and Pakistan, made its first debut in Paris Airshow. Three Thunder fighters were dispatched by CATIC and Pakistan Air Force for aerobatic performance and static display respectively, the models of weapons integrated with JF-17 were also brought for static display. Flying through the clouds, JF-17 fighter presented a series of impressive actions, winning applause from visitors. The FC-1/ JF-17 fighter’s first debut at 2015 Paris Airshow once again drew global attention. Its high-profile debut will help promote the international image and attract more potential clients’ attention. It is believed that in the near future, with its excellent flight performance, strong operational capability and cost-effectiveness, JF-17 fighter will take its place in global military aircraft market.

Two seater version of JF-17 may be called JF-17B officially

Not been following the progress on JF-17 lately but this looks a very purposeful addition to it's weapon package.

JF-17%2BZhuhai%2BAirshow%2BC-802AK%2BAnti-Ship%2Bmissile%2BGB-600%2BStand-Off-Weapon%2B%2528SOW%2529%2BC-102%2BAnti-Radiation%2BMissile%2Brange%2Bof%2B100km%2BMAR-1%2BARM.jpg

Recent news (June 2015) suggested that theFC-1 #05 prototype is being converted to the JF-17B trainer configuration.

Yeah weirdly enough i have never seen prototype 05 on the internet. So i guess its probably true what you say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom