JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
woooops,,
sorry sir, you are the genius and have every thing clear in your mind,,,
i must have been the dumb here,,

happy now!!

regards!

No i am still learning lot from forum.... But would you take the pain to look at post# 106,111 :)

well guys there was a post regarding a question that with procurement of noew LJ17 planes will the number of squadrons also go up and if it will how many squadrons will be added. i answered him that for the time being the JF17 will be replacing the existing fleet so we may not see any increase in number of squadrons. my bad that i dont remeber that who asked this question but relavent to JF17 project i will post a report i just found regarding to this issue here in this thread:

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_forum_viewtopic-t-10891.html (Point No.15)
i hope this help you Mr. XX!

regards!
regards!

Again, This was me who ask these things in a different threat (PAF Inquiries) :)

BTW, Thanks for reply buddy.

Again, This was me who ask these things in a different threat (PAF Inquiries) :)

BTW, Thanks for reply buddy.

thats good, i just forgot who it was,,
i hope you got it now,,

and taking pain to read same old posts again and again wont do any good,,,
actually i am surprised that why we (mark it is am saying WE) tend to bring our ego into every thing, even learing!! actually i dont meant to say that it was you who was confused. i deabte was going on between you, me and tamim and we were all almost saying the saying thing but were not able to understand each other( atleast i missed it) then Tamim came up and cleared the situation so being gratefull i remarked that
well this clears the situation
i dont understand that why were you so eager to jump up and start saying that wow i knew it from the begining and it was you people who were not getting it,,,

anyways freind, enough of this sour talking, let us get back to smooth relation.
i always take you to be a good knowledgeable member and a good asset of the forum. it was just that i was some what surprised by that post, i wish you understand and this may be the last post on this confusion. we must get nack to good work!! :toast_sign:

chill!
regards!
regards!

thats good, i just forgot who it was,,
i hope you got it now,,

and taking pain to read same old posts again and again wont do any good,,,
actually i am surprised that why we (mark it is am saying WE) tend to bring our ego into every thing, even learing!! actually i dont meant to say that it was you who was confused. i deabte was going on between you, me and tamim and we were all almost saying the saying thing but were not able to understand each other( atleast i missed it) then Tamim came up and cleared the situation so being gratefull i remarked that

i dont understand that why were you so eager to jump up and start saying that wow i knew it from the begining and it was you people who were not getting it,,,

anyways freind, enough of this sour talking, let us get back to smooth relation.
i always take you to be a good knowledgeable member and a good asset of the forum. it was just that i was some what surprised by that post, i wish you understand and this may be the last post on this confusion. we must get nack to good work!! :toast_sign:

chill!
regards!
regards!

Oh, don't take it that serious yara. Everything is fine including our relations. We Pakistani patriots are here and you are a brother and soldier in arms (Cyber Fooji na;)) Actually I hav this habit of search reasons why a term was used in an article and a different term was used for similar purpose in a different article lately i learned sometime people just use two similar things interchangeably but there always lie some small bit of difference.Anyhow I must stop my tan tan and lets:cheers: (definitely after Ifftar) :P

According to test pilot Magnus Olssen yes it can, "but only on a cold day in Sweden." Source:
Defense Technology International - June 2008 - (34)
Defense Technology International issue June 2008. Skip to page 36 to find the quote.

Something I found while looking for the above link:

I think the JF-17's two new hardpoints will be in the same place as Gripen NG, under the air intakes. Note that Saab decided not to add more stations under the Gripen's wings for Gripen NG, even though Gripen has delta wings which are inherently stronger than the cropped-delta wing design adopted for the JF-17.
I think they don't add more weapon at the wingstation because they use more multi pylons, the pic in the link also shows them for a2a missiles.

Oh, don't take it that serious yara. Everything is fine including our relations. We Pakistani patriots are here and you are a brother and soldier in arms (Cyber Fooji na;)) Actually I hav this habit of search reasons why a term was used in an article and a different term was used for similar purpose in a different article lately i learned sometime people just use two similar things interchangeably but there always lie some small bit of difference.Anyhow I must stop my tan tan and lets:cheers: (definitely after Ifftar) :P

that is what i really appreciate!!
i really am happy about it dear,:toast_sign:

regards!

I think they don't add more weapon at the wingstation because they use more multi pylons, the pic in the link also shows them for a2a missiles.

currently multi-pylons are being used of bombs.( they can only support the bombs, no missiles)

i hope we can get them for BVRAAMs in next blocks as it will sort out the problem of number od weapons JF will carry with out making any trouble with the design. yes it will require a powerfull engine but tha is something PAF is alrady eyeing at for next blocks!
regards!

currently multi-pylons are being used of bombs.( they can only support the bombs, no missiles)

i hope we can get them for BVRAAMs in next blocks as it will sort out the problem of number od weapons JF will carry with out making any trouble with the design. yes it will require a powerfull engine but tha is something PAF is alrady eyeing at for next blocks!
regards!

I think that depends upon the fire control radar and weapon management system on board. Any how any reference will be appreciated in this regard.

Is jf 17 is upgraded version of chinese trainer Guizhou JL-9 aircraft.

61980bbf0198cc8356d618119954e4bf.jpg

f3b5ebd5c2f0d69de341b09a332fef14.jpg

b9bac6da3ebcc9be97d188a60171cd9f.jpg

Attachments

• 61980bbf0198cc8356d618119954e4bf.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 18
  • f3b5ebd5c2f0d69de341b09a332fef14.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 24
Is jf 17 is upgraded version of chinese trainer Guizhou JL-9 aircraft.

b9bac6da3ebcc9be97d188a60171cd9f.jpg

hahaaaa here comes another theory, once its MiG-33 then souped up MiG-21 and now look at this, will u care to explain it to us, HOW EXACTLY IS IT UPGRADED JL-9???
if ur deduction is based on the shape of air craft then i can tell u JL-9 looks more of a modified MiG-21 rather than JF-17

JL-9

MiG-21(F-7)
4a9b2ec74cdd6ba0c87299f1bb3fac97.jpg

JF-17
f0e91d13fb97783dd5eab240f9e7717a.jpg

Will jf-17 include american weapons such as bvr missiles etc.

ello everybody at home.
can anyone tell me that can jf-17 go against f-16 , f-18, mirage 2000 and su-30??????

i just have read abt jf-17 from wikipedia's site so i think it's a superb aircraft in the world and can go against f-16c\d block 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom