What's new

JF-17 Thunder as a replacement for Moroccan F-5 & F-1 fleet?

How would you know? Have you made a threat analysis for Morocco to come up with these magic numbers? At most they need to face off Algerian airforce and that is it for now. They can not and will not want to tangle with Spain for the foreseeable future for various reasons.

It is more important for them to focus on growth & development instead of armament. Not everyone thinks like you, nor do they need to.

Some detterence could be necessary, for sure Morocco have not the econmic Power to counter Spains Military Power 1:1 ! There should be a minimum credible deterrence anyway !

jf17 has no buyers in the Middle East. I’m not sure where these stories come from ???

The Arabs would happily be dogs on a leash for the Americans or French but they would never buy from Muslim countries
They would never think out of the box and consider how to try to grow the MIC within their own and other Muslim communities

The Arabs would happily be dogs on a leash for the Americans or French but they would never buy from Muslim countries
They would never think out of the box and consider how to try to grow the MIC within their own and other Muslim communities
lol Are you seriously comparing JF-17 with Western fighter jets? Please.

In terms of capabilities the JF17 can do anything and everything a multi role jet of its type can do anywhere in the world

It has a plethora of lethal weapons it can utilise none of which are dependent on the U.S or it's allies

It's value in terms of independence is unfathomable

Further Pakistan can integrate any homemade weapon of the client state that the client wants and any 3rd party weapon the client is willing to pay for integration

It is independence, but Arabs don't have the ability to understand this and will pay billions upon billions to the U.S or France for weapons that often have massive strings attached, things missing, limitations of use policy and where the U.S can turn off the taps or support if the state dosent bow on command

At some point you have to aspire to be something other then a dog on a leash

Mirage-2000, Rafale, Typhoon, Gripen, F-16, Mig-35, all are in medium weight category.

Which aircraft is in directed competition with JF-17 in light weight category? KAI TA-50, LCA, any other aircraft?

Arabs countries obviously don’t care about the money so they will go for whatever west is going to offer them.

Last edited:
Qaher 313 😂

I know you are joking….

Have they built the actual prototype? If yes, it needs to go through testing phase, limited production, before it will go in serial production. By the time it’s ready for production, Chinese will be flying 6th generation fighter.

jf17 has no buyers in the Middle East. I’m not sure where these stories come from ???

there were no buyer in ME for Mushaq as well Ans after 20 years all
Of sudden it happened because the need arises so there is no such thing as never

Back
Top Bottom