What's new

JF-17 & PAF Photoshopped Wallpapers

thanks mate . coming frm u it means a lot .

I've done a thunder after quite a long tym. I've been trying my hand with other fighters of US and Russian origin . On the same note, have u tried editing J-20 yet ? i've failed miserably when ever i try .
Yeah i tried it once, it went average..I will post it here if its found in my archives:D

I ve seen this pic in an issue of Hilal Mag as a banner for some article . It seemed real enough, bombs looked a bit small, but the position of the pod had me confusing that this really was an original photo as its reported that JFT will carry its targetting pod at the centre line pylon sacrificing a hard point like Typhoon .

now i see its actually ur work . good job .

Thanks, I would love to see that Hilal article. Can you post it?
Thunder can carry three Mk82s, but i doubt PAF will use such configuration (un less the enemy has no interceptor, poor air-defence and no MANPADs.) US/NATO F-16s have stopped using Triple Ejector racks for Mk-82s/small diameter JDAMs/ AGM-65s...the reason is the extra drag created because of such heavy load. Four bombs on Multi-ejector racks + 4 A-A Missiles are enough for any mission.

..and Following is the original image of Thunder i used in that wallpaper. There is hardly any Hi-Res head on photo of Pod..i had to transform it in 3D:D
thunder_minhas.jpg

Yeah i tried it once, it went average..I will post it here if its found in my archives:

Thanks, I would love to see that Hilal article. Can you post it?
Thunder can carry three Mk82s, but i doubt PAF will use such configuration (un less the enemy has no interceptor, poor air-defence an...............................

I'd have to look for it and will post hte pic if i find it. the article was crappy though, like it was written for school boys .

Cool, u can use 3d too. Im still stuck with ps cs2, though i would like to enter the 3d arena too .

some of timberwolf's work.. on my model

Can u post some more close ups from side, up, oblique view .

i think this ones much improvement than before, but may be i should dim those panel lines or just post one with out lines like the one Antibody posted .

Before :
img00025og.jpg

After :
img00037t.jpg

Oh.. just a tourist visit. :P

Haha..Tourist with three fueltanks for a big ride:D

I'd have to look for it and will post hte pic if i find it. the article was crappy though, like it was written for school boys .

Cool, u can use 3d too. Im still stuck with ps cs2, though i would like to enter the 3d arena too .

In CS2 3D is very difficult to handle, I use CS5...i doubt it has 3D transform option in the menu. I prefer manual 3D during Free transform...one has to trust his instincts using that;)

I can have these replicated exactly :P
Get some beauty shots going.

Possible loadout scenario's.

4 x BVR , 4x WVR , 1 x 1200 Ltr FT

img00004f.jpg

4 x BVR, 2 x WVR, 1 x TGP, 1 x 500kg LGB, 1 x 1200 ltr FT
img00003xj.jpg

2 x BVR, 2 X WVR, 1 x TGP, 1 x 2000 kg LGB, 1 x 1200 ltr FT
img00002hw.jpg

Possible loadout scenario's.

4 x BVR , 4x WVR , 1 x 1200 Ltr FT

img00004f.jpg

Ahmm Ahmm .... My art piece (April-2010)
thunder-storm-rising-large.jpg

Possible cheating :P

BTW Great work. Tell me what Sim is this and Please give me the Thunder add-on as well .. i wana fly the damn thing :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom