What's new

Jews hell bent on destroying pakistan

alumrock

New Recruit

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Gurion wrote about his thoughts regarding Pakistan in the Jewish Chronicle, 1967:
"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.
"This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.
"Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work therefrom against Pakistan.
"It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

Jews never learned their lesson, i guess they skipped some lessons of Adolf Hitler. Well, I think they want to get destroyed completely and I am sure , someone will destroy them.

Yup fear those evil Jews~~!!! Fear them i say!!! :lol:

The letter you posted has already been debunked on this forum. Next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Gurion wrote about his thoughts regarding Pakistan in the Jewish Chronicle, 1967:
"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.
"This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.
"Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work therefrom against Pakistan.
"It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

Why dig out this old news again & again? I think this is the third time I am seeing this from you, now in a new thread which is uncalled for. This thread should be deleted.

42 later, with Ben Gurion dead for 36 years, with Israel having survived the wars of 1967 and 1973 .... talk about OLD news.

More relevant might be:

"During the Soviet-Afghan war Israel and Pakistan had high-level dealings through their powerful intelligence agencies.[5]. During Soveit-Afghan war, there are many media reports that Israel has given Pakistan its weapon as well as technology. There are many controversial media reports that in past many powerful Pakistani personalities and figures have visited Israel."
"In 2005 Kashmir earthquake Israel offered aid to Pakistan; Pakistan has recently accepted this aid on the condition that the aid be channeled through a third-party organization such as the United Nations. The nature of the aid has not yet been determined"
Israel?Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the Afghan war against the Soviet Union was fought using Israeli arms supplied after General Ziaul Haq entered into secret deals with Tel Aviv, says a recently published book, Charlie Wilson s War: The Extraordinary Story of the Largest Covert Operation in History.
The book reveals that the Pakistan Army was not averse to secret defence cooperation with Israel, although it did not acknowledge any contact with that country publicly.
Pakistan Got Israeli Weapons During Afghan War Daily Times Monitor - Pakistan

This is not true.Solomon2 although very anti Pakistan has debunked this quote several time.

Back
Top Bottom