What's new

Jews Contribution to Humanity

I'm not surprised at your heartlessness. I am surprised that you care enough to remember my bio at all. There's a story there, I'm sure.

hitler committed unspeakable crimes against humanity when he directed german troops to cross russian borders. and the thought that any honest discussion in the last seventy years of his crimes and the lessons of such a horrendously costly war is lost and hijacked by a small number of vindicative, orphaned jews like you just because the criminal also incidentally destroyed a few jew families always sears through my conscience. but you jews will refuse to understand, i am sure.

...the thought that any honest discussion in the last seventy years of his crimes and the lessons of such a horrendously costly war is lost and hijacked by a small number of vindicative, orphaned jews like you -
I think you mean, "vindictive". I'm vindictive? News to me.

I suppose six million is a "small number" by Chinese standards when one considers how many tens of millions of Chinese died from the invasion of Japan to the death of Mao.

but you jews will refuse to understand, i am sure.
If you're going to be less than frank and open you can hardly expect understanding, yes?

Hello again @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani Fairly sure I remember you from the "Happy Chanukah from Pakistan" thread from many months ago. I believe you said you had found it through google and told us your story. Apologies if I'm incorrect.
Shalom @KAL-EL Yes dear I did posted on Chanukah greeting thread and introduced my self along with the greeting.

220px-Andi_Gutmans_1.jpg

Andi Gutmans (Hebrew: אנדי גוטמנס‎) is an Israeli programmer and entrepreneur. He is a PHP developer and co-founder of Zend Technologies. A graduate of the Technion, the Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, Gutmans and fellow student Zeev Suraski created PHP 3 in 1997. In 1999 they wrote the Zend Engine, the core of PHP 4, and founded Zend Technologies, which has since overseen PHP advances, including the current PHP 5 release. The name Zend is a portmanteau of their forenames, Zeev and Andi.

Andi Gutmans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have been always against Netanyahu right-wing policies, but I'm now inclined to believe that he is not to be blamed for everything that is happening.

I suppose six million is a "small number" by Chinese standards when one considers how many tens of millions of Chinese died from the invasion of Japan to the death of Mao.

chinese and jews are similarly historical peoples. jews' historiography boasts of a civilization that, at its beginning, was similarly populous and its army similarly powerful to the chinese civilization. and by mid-20th century, an inflated six million dead jews became holocaust for jews and "a small number" for china which had entered the war earlier and suffered much huger losses. so what happened to your demographic? what happened to a jew-god-fearing jew race that even punished men who didn't use their seeds to impregnate their women?

so do you jews still want to stick to your non-sensical story that killings of jews only started with a criminal hitler? jew contribution to humanity my ***

chinese and jews are similarly historical peoples. jews' historiography boasts of a civilization that, at its beginning, was similarly populous -
"In the beginning -" when was that, exactly? 3000+ years ago the Torah records in its first count of the Jews of the Exodus about 600,000. At that time the population of China, I guess, was somewhere between seven and ten million.

...by mid-20th century, an inflated six million dead -
"Six million" was the answer the Nazis provided at the 1947 Nuremburg trials. A detailed discussion of the estimate, revised over the next few decades, is here.

so what happened to your demographic? so do you jews still want to stick to your non-sensical story that killings of jews only started with a criminal hitler?
I never heard any such story before. On the contrary, there is much in Jewish history about non-Jews killing Jews.

jew contribution to humanity my ***
That's what you really want, isn't it? To keep a conviction that the Jews didn't contribute to humanity? Well, you have such evidence as exists. You are responsible for your own wants.

Einstein(physics),Bohr(physics),Oppenheimer(nucleur physics),Freud(psychology),haber(chemistry),Mahler(music),Spinoza(rational philosophy),moses(prophet),jesus(religious founder),St Paul(preacher),Karl Marx(Philosopher),Herzl(writer)Pincus(inventor of birth control pill),Speilberg(movies),Houdini(Magic),Dylan (music),Funk(Discovered vitamins)shuster[creator of superman:)].So yeah ,lots of them.

Tip of the ice'berg'.

See what I did there? (looking smug).

These jews and their contributions are as good as the countries they were born in or immigrated to.
Nowhere in History, they have contributed much to anything on their own apart from manipulating finances of others and for slavery merchandising.

@iajj For a Chinese your obsession with Jews is quite strange. You don't even care to distinguish between ordinary Jews and Israel's policymakers.

Another sad delusion that some seem to continually suffer from. They think and speak of 'Jews' as being one monolithic force that think and act the exact same way. Basically, the equivalent to assuming that all Muslims are terrorists and all Christians are radical nut jobs.. Thankfully, most logical and rational people know this isn't true

Last edited:
Dear Developereo, you may already know that Jews are mostly minority (0.2% of the world population), and being my self a Jewish minority in Pakistan I like the thread created by->Sam1980

I know about Jews in Pakistan and there have been several such threads here about Jewish accomplishments. I have listed Jewish accomplishments in some of these previous threads.

I was questioning the implication that this site is heavily anti-Semitic and it simply isn't so. The abuse hurled at other groups dwarfs any comments made against Jews..

There is debate about Israel, but much of it is legitimate debate based on Israel's actions. One must avoid the trap of equating criticism of Israel as anti-Semitism.

Back
Top Bottom