What's new

Jews Contribution to Humanity

Dear Developereo, you may already know that Jews are mostly minority (0.2% of the world population), and being my self a Jewish minority in Pakistan I like the thread created by->Sam1980

There are Jews in Pakistan here are few articles on my Jewish rights efforts in Pakistan.

Here's an article on 'The Times of Israel' 26/Feb/2014
Titled "A Pakistani Jew steps cautiously out of the shadows"

on 'The Jewish Chronicle' at 10/Jan/2014
Titled "Lonely battle to return shul to Pakistan"
Glad to see a Pakistani Jew around.

Many people don't understand that Muslims generally don't dislike Jews. What we dislike is Israeli aggression against Palestinians.

Blaming Jews for everything is not only specific to Muslims but that mindset has been around for quite sometime and was on its peak in those countries who are now considered to be the champions of humanity, not so long ago.

Last edited:
Glad to know that Jewish community still calls Pakistan home. Sad to know that they are fearful in their own home.

I follow you on twitter, your work is appreciateable. Just stay at a distance from Pakistan's media savvy libtards. If you want to become a voice, you need to find your own 'raag'. People that you stay close to are in a fact harmful to your cause.
Thanks dear Aeronaut, and I value your comment, Ergo has started to communicate with Tahirashrafi @TahirAshrafi and some Pakistani other Pakistani right winged tweeps.
No doubt that all my tweets may not be perfect and am trying to adjust.
I also appreciate this thread by "Sam1980" which can clarify some misunderstood stereotyping. By the way whats your twitter ID my friend.
Thanks

Thanks dear Aeronaut, and I value your comment, Ergo has started to communicate with Tahirashrafi @TahirAshrafi and some Pakistani other Pakistani right winged tweeps.
I also appreciate this thread by "Sam1980" which can clarify some misunderstood stereotyping. By the way whats your twitter ID my friend.
Thanks

Do you experience racism or open acts of aggression in pakistan? Just wondering.

Do you experience racism or open acts of aggression in pakistan? Just wondering.
Well dear Arya Desa, I mostly live abroad. And the reality is not so easy to deny that antisemitism is quite common in Pakistan, from literature, sermons during Friday and religious/political rallies and not to mention on television programs.

And its sad that scientific, cultural and other contributions of Jews are very rarely mentioned in due perspective. I hope that I could also contribute to this thread created by->Sam1980

Well dear Arya Desa, I mostly live abroad. And the reality is not so easy to deny that antisemitism is quite common in Pakistan, from literature, sermons during Friday and religious/political rallies and not to mention on television programs.

And its sad that scientific, cultural and other contributions of Jews are very rarely mentioned in due perspective. I hope that I could also contribute to this thread created by->Sam1980

I'm sorry to hear that. What anti-semites fail to realize is the modern world was created by Jews. Nearly everything they use around them was creates by a Jew, or derived from research done by Jewish people.

so @Sam1980 is a jew after all? despite all the misdirections about his iranian roots and all that?

i learn to trust my instinct to sniff out a jew more than ever now. wow.

and to answer this jew's post: jews' primary contribution to humanity is to remind the rest of us that there is always diseased flesh in the whole corpus of humankind and that those diseased parts always need to be excised from time to time. the history of anti-jew violence preaches the same truth as the history of chinese military defense of korea: there is no right or wrong when that much is at stake - there is only, ever, necessity of things that have to be done.

Thanks

I don't have any account on social media my friend, the only place that I'm active is PDF.

so @Sam1980 is a jew after all? despite all the misdirections about his iranian roots and all that?

i learn to trust my instinct to sniff out a jew more than ever now. wow.

and to answer this jew's post: jews' primary contribution to humanity is to remind the rest of us that there is always diseased flesh in the whole corpus of humankind and that those diseased parts always need to be excised from time to time. the history of anti-jew violence preaches the same truth as the history of chinese military defense of korea: there is no right or wrong when that much is at stake - there is only, ever, necessity of things that have to be done.

You are the main reason that I created this thread.

@iajj For a Chinese your obsession with Jews is quite strange. You don't even care to distinguish between ordinary Jews and Israel's policymakers.

You are the main reason that I created this thread.

then you should've started this thread much earlier, because i didn't start to be what i am only yesterday when i spotted another jew in you.

but then you shouldn't have started this thread at all because nothing can be changed no matter how many people you can subject to your suasion on PDF. like i said, many chinese regimes were crushed by the debt accrued by protecting korea, and many millions of lives were lost, and every future chinese regime would still have to intervene in korea if a hostile army lands in korea, and many millions of jews were killed, and jews also managed to stigmatize many countries and regimes for killing their aunties (poor orphan, that @Solomon2), but every future regime in europe, americas, and middle east would still have to act on the threat of zionism when the threat is perceived.

alas, necessity knows no laws. alas, necessity is the law supreme. the more one knows about history, the more one knows about the inevitability of history.

then you should've started this thread much earlier, because i didn't start to be what i am only yesterday when i spotted another jew in you.

but then you shouldn't have started this thread at all because nothing can be changed no matter how many people you can subject to your suasion on PDF. like i said, many chinese regimes were crushed by the debt accrued by protecting korea, and many millions of lives were lost, and every future chinese regime would still have to intervene in korea if a hostile army lands in korea, and many millions of jews were killed, and jews also managed to stigmatize many countries and regimes for killing their aunties (poor orphan, that @Solomon2), but every future regime in europe, americas, and middle east would still have to act on the threat of zionism when the threat is perceived.

alas, necessity knows no laws. alas, necessity is the law supreme. the more one knows about history, the more one knows about the inevitability of history.

So from what I observe Führer has got to be your biggest hero?

So from what I observe Führer has got to be your biggest hero?

hardly. the guy was a criminal. i always insisted that he was a criminal. and i always said that nazi crimes at auschwitz began and ended with the eastern campaign.

let me ask you jews, though: do you honestly think the history of the killings of jews began and ended with hitler? do you honestly think you jews can sweep the entire history of jews' crimes against humanity under the dirty rag of hitler's heinous crimes against frenchmen and russians? honestly?

Well, I'm unsure of the character, but the actor William Shatner is :)

lol well, if 22 is old, than I;m old :lol:

denny crane,,,lol..................guy was awesome in boston legal

hAACC55A6

Hello again @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani Fairly sure I remember you from the "Happy Chanukah from Pakistan" thread from many months ago. I believe you said you had found it through google and told us your story. Apologies if I'm incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom