What's new

Jerusalem: the Unholy City

Live ammo isn't always used to kill and there are injuries related to all crackdown methods:

Dozens injured in West Bank clashes | Maan News Agency
2 Palestinian teens injured in Nablus clashes | Maan News Agency
Israeli forces open fire on Palestinian protests across West Bank | Maan News Agency
Israeli forces shoot, kill 13-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah | Maan News Agency
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/12/world/middleeast/israeli-palestinian-west-bank.html?_r=0

These are recent examples. Nice pictures by the way, however most demonstrations aren't occurring near holy sites. They occur in neighborhoods such as Al-Issawiya, Silwan and in cities like Hebron or Shaafat Camp
If live ammo used on "every instance" then should be killed very often. So I asked u when the last time it happened?

If live ammo used on "every instance" then should be killed very often. So I asked u when the last time it happened?

No it does not, and don't start a pointless discussion.

Except some terror atacks in last few last days Jerusalem continue its routine
@Hazzy997 come visit Jerusalem :tup: the city is Safer than you imagine

Except some terror atacks in last few last days Jerusalem continue its routine
@Hazzy997 come visit Jerusalem :tup: the city is Safer than you imagine

I know you're trying to be funny but Palestinians from Gaza can't go out/in Gaza.

Do you live in Gaza?

No I live in the United States but I used to live in Gaza as a young child. I've tried arranging it but they told me I need to give up my ID from Gaza which is my only means of getting there. If I give it up I can't enter Gaza again.

No I live in the United States but I used to live in Gaza as a young child. I've tried arranging it but they told me I need to give up my ID from Gaza which is my only means of getting there. If I give it up I can't enter Gaza again.

so now you cannot enter to Gaza or cannot visit Jerusalem?

You can enter from Egypt, their border is open... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom