What's new

Jehadi Threatl:Stop Myanmar violence before jihadis step in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ samv: India has a long way to go before becoming a hardcore majority centric state like yours. Neither will India match in the death count that you inflicted on your minority Tamil population on the last months of Eelam War. So spare us the BS

Your not a sikh either... u retarded islamophobic idiot.

Im not some dumbass troll like yourself... which thousand year? have you forgotten your history..

tumahri lulli bachpan mai kaat di to iska matlab ye nahi ki tum musalaman ho...tmhari beeji ki upar chada to koi hindu hi hoga :P

Lolz world knows who are fuarking terrorists...they are from land of pure

of course indian will pull up this... oh well. reported :P come back after a week ban

@ samv: India has a long way to go before becoming a hardcore majority centric state like yours. Neither will India match in the death count that you inflicted on your minority Tamil population on the last months of Eelam War. So spare us the BS

Yawn... stop the oppression of the Kashmiris, Christians, Muslims, Dalits, Tribals first and then talk.

Genocide on tamils(hindu/christen)-SRILANKA

Atleast bullshit with facts. Only 2 out of 50 Balochi tribes are anti-Pakistan, and those two PA has already taken care of. ;)

I could say same thing about Khalistani and North east movement...You guys don't give them jobs, development, etc, so they are willing to secede.

No, You can't. India is fine constitutional democratic system and North East/Khalistani/Kashmiri people can't complain anything about Jobs/Poverty/social Progress/Political empowerment. come visit Banglaore/Mumbai/Delhi if you can get India Visa and see for yourself the cosmopolitan corporate world of India. That's why you cannot spew **** whether it's kashmir or Khalistan.

with regard to Balochistan, whatever i wrote came from your own media and international observers not my imagination.

No, You can't. India is fine constitutional democratic system and North East/Khalistani/Kashmiri people can't complain anything about Jobs/Poverty/social Progress/Political empowerment. come visit Banglaore/Mumbai/Delhi if you can get India Visa and see for yourself the cosmopolitan corporate world of India. That's why you cannot spew **** whether it's kashmir or Khalistan.

with regard to Balochistan, whatever i wrote came from your own media and international observers not my imagination.

They can't complain? :rofl: :rofl:

Yawn... stop the oppression of the Kashmiris, Christians, Muslims, Dalits, Tribals first and then talk.
u talk like big daddy but never forget ur big daddy is in west .(india)
we kill no one give $hit but u kill whole world interference in ur tiny country.:azn:

don't talk like a Pakistani. I think Sri Lankans can do better.

Yes we are opressing them so much that we made a Christian our Defense Minister, Kashmiri our Health MInsiter, Muslim our vice president & variety of Tribals & Dalits in various positions of power. Didn't I mention that our PM is a Sikh.

don't talk like a Pakistani. I think Sri Lankans can do better.

You give respect, you get respect. I think that's a fair rule to play by.

Yes we are opressing them so much that we made a Christian our Defense Minister, Kashmiri our Health MInsiter, Muslim our vice president & variety of Tribals & Dalits in various positions of power. Didn't I mention that our PM is a Sikh.

Yes that is why you massacre Christians and have anti-conversion laws eh? To "protect" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom